Brownie Bottom Vanilla Butter Cake Cupcakes. Brownies and cake are delish by them self but lets slap them together for some absolute goodness! Check out my other super delish cake recipes. See more ideas about Brownie cupcakes, Cupcake cakes, Cupcake recipes.
A unique twist on a classic – brownies plus cake plus frosting in one unique and delicious Cupcake. In the picture above we show how we removed the liners. First, pull down the sides of the cupcake liner but leave the flat bottom portion on. You can have Brownie Bottom Vanilla Butter Cake Cupcakes using 21 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brownie Bottom Vanilla Butter Cake Cupcakes
- You need of For Brownie Bottom.
- Prepare 5 ounces of semi sweet chocolate, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 of large egg yolk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of For Vanilla Cake Layer.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature (1 stick).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 3 1/2 tablespoons of whole milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of Chocolate Glaze.
- You need 8 ounces of semi sweet chocokate.
- You need as needed of white sprinkles.
If you love brownies or peanut butter, these cupcakes are a no-miss to make. Follow the brownie mix box for directions on making cake-like brownies. Brownie batter and cheesecake batter are the perfect duo in this clever brownie-cheesecake cupcake recipe. Mix brownie mix, oil, eggs, and water together in a bowl until well combined.
Brownie Bottom Vanilla Butter Cake Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray 12 standard muffin tins with bakers spray.
- Make Brownie layer.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave until smooth, cool to room temperature.
- Add brown sugar, vanilla and salt and stir well.
- Add egg and yolk and blend in.
- Add flour and stir until oncorporated.
- Divide into cupcake tins evenly, Bake 5 minutes, remove to cool 15 minutes and prepare vanilla cake layer.
- Make Vanilla Cake Layer.
- In a bowl whisk together, flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Fold in flour mixture alternating with milk..
- Divide batter evenly over brownie layer and bake about 15 minutes until set. Cool completely before removing from tindpns.
- Make chocolte glaze.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave until smooth d.
- Dip tops in chocolaye.
- Add sprinkles while chocolate is wet and allow to set.
Home · Recipes · Course · Desserts · Cakes · Peanut Butter Brownie Buckeye Cupcakes Recipe. When I saw these cupcakes with peanut butter frosting AND a Reese's on top, I knew we would love them. They were so easy to make, because the base is out of a brownie mix. Although it's hard, let's put London aside and concentrate on our In a standing mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together butter and sugar on medium speed until light Vanilla cupcakes are usually denser than vanilla cakes so they would hold their shape well. Both butter and oil brownie cupcakes have their raving fans.