Sauerkraut “pancakes” – fuczki. This is really a great recipe! It is fast, simple and so different. The pancakes are delicious and I hope you will give them a try!
These tangy and savory pancakes are great for those who don't like sweet for breakfast. Looking to go a little wild with your pancakes? This savory sauerkraut pancake adds nutrition and flavor. You can cook Sauerkraut “pancakes” – fuczki using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sauerkraut “pancakes” – fuczki
- It’s 300 g of Sauerkraut.
- Prepare 70 g of chickpea four (I used it for extra protein, but any flour will be as good).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Smoked paprika, cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce or a big pinch of salt.
Enjoy them with your favorite smoked sausage. Sauerkraut pancakes are another kind fried sauerkraut. This is a quite original recipe. And not everyone in Russia knows how to cook this dish.
Sauerkraut “pancakes” – fuczki step by step
- Mix flour with 1/4 cup of water, soy sauce, paprika and cumin.
- Add sauerkraut and oil, mix well.
- Fry on a dry pan (but can also add oil to it for more intensive taste).
Fuczki – placki z kiszoną kapustą. "Fuczki" – Lemkos fritters with sauerkraut. /scroll down to the English version An alternative to potato pancakes. Heat soy milk, flour, and nutritional Spray a baking pan with oil and lay out your pancakes. Fill with the sauerkraut filling and roll up. FUCZKI – PLACKI Z KISZONEJ KAPUSTY – PRZEPIS NA PYSZNY I TANI OBIAD – bardzo proste This is really a great recipe! It is fast, simple and so different.