Birthday cake. A birthday cake is a cake eaten as part of a birthday celebration. Birthday cakes are often layer cakes with frosting served with small lit candles on top representing the celebrant's age. Variations include cupcakes, cake pops, pastries, and tarts.
See more ideas about Birthday cake, Cake, Birthday. Collection by Freedom Bakery & Confections. Find birthday cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can cook Birthday cake using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Birthday cake
- Prepare 180 g of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 180 g of icing sugar.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanila assence.
- It’s 1 cup of milk for moist the sponge.
- Prepare 1 packet of whipping cream.
- You need 100 g of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need of For Chocolate gnache.
- You need 250 g of chocolate.
- Prepare 100 g of cream.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Looking for simple birthday cake ideas that will please any child? Scroll these kids birthday cakes You're sure to find a treat that's perfect for your one-year-old's big day—and it'll be as tasty as it is. A birthday party wouldn't be complete without the perfect cake.
Birthday cake instructions
- First we will make chocolate spong for birthday cake see the link in story section.
- Now cool down the spong and the cut into three layers.
- Now moist the sponge with milk and whip the cream.
- Now apply the cream on first sponge and add chocolate chips and chocolate syrup on first layer.
- Now put another piece and moist it with milk and then repeat this and complete all layers.
- Now we will apply cream and cover all cake with cream and smooth it from all sides.
- Now we will pour chocholate gnache and put it in the refregetator for 30 min.
- Now we will decorate it from piping and prepare it and put it in refregerator for 1 hour to set the cream.
- For chocolate gnache. Take 250g chocolate and 100g cream in a bowl and microwave it for 1 min/double boiler.
- Mix it with the hand whisk and put it to cool down on room temperature and make desire consistency.
- Now your chocolate cake is ready.
From a rich chocolate mousse dessert to classic vanilla to a cookie-layered creation, these birthday cake recipes are sure to surprise (and. Find the best free stock images about birthday cake. Download all photos and use them even for commercial projects. Choose from a curated selection of birthday cake photos. Affordable and search from millions of royalty free images, photos and vectors.