Choco Centered Maple Glazed Microwave Cup cakes. See great recipes for Maple Glaze, Strawberries with Maple Glazed Pecans too! These microwave chocolate cupcakes are my first attempt at microwave baking. This is an upgrade from my previous recipe.
Each bite of this Maple Glazed Salmon is sweet, perfectly seasoned and bursting with flavor! This is the ultimate weeknight dinner! Fish is quite delicate and finicky, so we've got to be a bit careful when reheating. You can have Choco Centered Maple Glazed Microwave Cup cakes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Choco Centered Maple Glazed Microwave Cup cakes
- You need 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/3 tsp of backing powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of milk chocolate squares per remekin.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 ml of vanilla.
- It’s of maple syrup.
Using the microwave will not only stink up your space but it will also dry out your fish. We "Choco Centre", are a prominent firm that is engaged in Manufacturing, Wholesaling and Trading a wide range of Chocolate Packaging Boxes, Paper Gift Bag And Pouch, Cake Toppers, Cupcake Liners, Ameri Colors, Hamper Gift Boxes, PVC Gift Boxes, Miniature. In small bowl, beat Glaze ingredients with whisk until smooth. Add more powdered sugar or maple syrup.
Choco Centered Maple Glazed Microwave Cup cakes instructions
- Warm milk & add cocoa powder. Soak for 2 -3 min..
- Mix all ingredients except maple syrup & milk chocolate until forms uniform smooth mixture..
- Pour mix in remekin, fill 1/3 , put 1 or 2 milk chocolate squares lightly in the center of batter. Don't put pressure. Pour some batter on top to cover..
- Fill it half way. Put in oven and microwave on high for 1min 20 sec. Microwave each cake individually..
- Take out and pour maple syrup on top to cover the whole cup cake instantly. Cover until cooldwn..
- Cakes might get a little stiff when refrigerated. Just microwave for 30 sec b4 serving..
Maple Glazed Oatmeal Cookies-these taste just like the glazed oatmeal cookies you buy in the store, only better! Do you ever have a bad baking day? Some of the popular cookies are Dark Chocolate Tiger Cookies, Lemon Sugar Cookies, Cake Mix Cookies and Chocolate Chip-Pecan Cookies. One of my favorite glazes for just about anything sweet! (Cakes, coffee cakes, pies, cookies, breads, pastries, donuts, etc.!)Rich, creamy and delicious! Add more maple syrup (or heavy cream or milk) a teaspoons at a time if too thick.