Recipe: Perfect I've-got-too-much-banana-leftover Banana Cupcakes
I've-got-too-much-banana-leftover Banana Cupcakes. Super-moist banana chocolate chip cupcakes topped with milk chocolate and peanut butter swirled frosting. They're soft and light, unlike a dense, tight-crumbed slice of banana bread. Most banana cupcake recipes I've tried are a little dense and muffin/bread like.
Since the pudding was drier than a banana would be I took out about a. Moist and spongey vegan banana cupcakes topped with peanut butter frosting. These easy to make cupcakes are light, fluffy and smell You want more of the light and fluffy thing going on, which you have with these. You can cook I've-got-too-much-banana-leftover Banana Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of I've-got-too-much-banana-leftover Banana Cupcakes
- It’s 4 of very ripe medium sized bananas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbs of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 25 g of melted butter.
I've had to be a bit flexible on the baking time, it hasn't been as straightforward as it. Easy Banana Cupcakes with Pudding Filling. You buy a bunch of bananas with such good intentions. And then you oversleep every day with no.
I've-got-too-much-banana-leftover Banana Cupcakes instructions
- In a large bowl, mash 4 ripe bananas using a fork or masher..
- Combine bananas with 1 egg, 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tbs honey, 1 tbs vanilla extract, and 25g (1/3 cup) melted butter..
- In another bowl, mix 1 1/2 cup flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp salt. Add this to wet ingredients in Step 2, gradually in quarters..
- Pour mixture into cupcake wrappers set on the cupcake tray. Bake at 170 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes or until it achieves the desired puffed shape..
- Done! Optional: serve with whipped cream or a light layer of confectioner's sugar on top..
I just made the banana cupcakes with honey-cinnamon cupcakes. These homemade Banana Cream Pie Cupcakes are to die for! It's a banana cupcake with a cream Banana Cream Pie Cupcakes. So this past weekend, I did a little photo shoot for the blog and So the cupcake is a super moist and fluffy banana cupcake. It's really like cake too – none of that banana.