Fluffy Pancakes. Tall, fluffy pancakes make the best breakfast, especially when there's plenty of butter and syrup. Make it extra special with berries and whipped cream! Simple, soft, fluffy pancakes, an essential that everyone should know.
Making fluffy pancakes involves using the right ingredients and tools. If you've been visiting my blog for a while, you may realise that this is a republished version of one of my very early blog posts (also titled, "Fluffy. Easy, American-style, fluffy pancakes are great for feeding a crowd at breakfast or brunch. You can cook Fluffy Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fluffy Pancakes
- It’s 200 ml of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
- You need 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Top with something sweet like fruit, jam or syrup, or rashers of crispy bacon. See more ideas about fluffy pancakes, yummy food, breakfast recipes. The absolute tastiest, fluffiest buttermilk pancakes recipe EVER with a simple but important tip to make sure they come out. We rounded up the fluffiest grain-free Paleo pancakes to upgrade your breakfast!
Fluffy Pancakes instructions
- In a bowl, shift all dry ingredients together. Make a well in the center..
- In a separate bowl, whisk all wet ingredients together..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients..
- Important: mix using a spatula but DON'T OVER MIX. Put together but lumpy, not smooth. Lumpy is good!.
- Leave it for about 3-5 minutes so that the ingredients can melt in together. But still lumpy..
- Give it a stir not more than 3 times. Just to lift some batter off the bottom of the pan..
- Heat a non-stick pan or cast iron pan in low to medium heat. Spread butter on it and pour batter (using a 1/4 measuring cup)..
- Wait till top starts to bubble and bottom is stiff and brown. Then FLIP. Let cook for another 1 minute..
- Serve with butter and syrup..
Pancakes are a classic, comforting breakfast treat. As soon as a warm stack is set in front of you, it instantly transports. Fluffy pancakes are thick homemade pancakes from scratch that are melt in your mouth delicious. If you're looking for a breakfast recipe for pancakes, this is it! Fluffy Pancakes – soft, light and fluffy pancakes made from scratch with a beautiful golden brown color and taller rise.