Recipe: Appetizing Black Bottom Cheese Cake Cupcakes
Black Bottom Cheese Cake Cupcakes. The cream cheese part is yummy but the cake itself is blah. I even followed other's advice and replaced the water with coffee still blah. I've had way better black bottom cupcakes.
Black Bottom Cupcakes are a unique way to combine chocolate cake with cheesecake. First, the cheesecake filling which is simply a mixture of cream cheese, sugar, an egg, and vanilla extract. The important thing is not to over mix the ingredients or the filling will be too thin and may dissolve into the. You can cook Black Bottom Cheese Cake Cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Bottom Cheese Cake Cupcakes
- Prepare of Filling Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter chips.
- It’s of Chocolate Cupcake Ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
A few weekends ago I spent the afternoon at my grandmother's house rooting through a giant shoebox of Make your cheesecake topping first. Stir the cream cheese and sugar together until well-combined and smooth (if you have softened. These cakes are moist, decadent and delicious! Today I have mixed feelings about sharing these cupcakes with you.
Black Bottom Cheese Cake Cupcakes instructions
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in the sugar, egg, and salt until smooth. Fold in chocolate and peanut butter chips and set aside..
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, water, oil, vinegar, and vanilla until well blended..
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt, gradually beat into sugar mixture and well mix..
- Fill 18 paper-lined muffin cups half full with batter. Top each with about a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cupcake (not filling) comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan..
Brooklynne made us these decadent chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese filling also know as Black Bottom Cupcakes. These Black Bottom Cheesecake Cupcakes are the perfect balance of chocolate cupcake on the bottom and cheesecake on the top! It's like two desserts in every bite! Top them with a simple strawberry sauce if desired. tips for making easy black bottom cupcakes. Your eggs should be at room temperature before starting.