Recipe: Delicious AMIEs APPLE cake
AMIEs APPLE cake. Irish Apple Cake ~ Apple Cake with Custard SauceBatter and Dough. Lillian's Apple Cake (Also Known as Jewish Apple Cake). A tender cake full of cozy spices and topped with fresh apple slices.
See more ideas about Amys apples, Unique desserts, Lemon shortbread cookies. I had never made an apple cake before and someone at work requested it for a potluck so I took a stab at this one and. This Apple Cake recipe is from a reader and is a gem of a find! You can cook AMIEs APPLE cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of AMIEs APPLE cake
- It’s 6 medium of eggs.
- It’s 250 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 200 grams of butter.
- Prepare 350 grams of cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ffinely grated lemon zest.
- You need 2 of tsps. baking powder.
- You need 5 of green apples, sliced lenghtways.
The cake is really moist, perfectly spiced, and studded with tender pieces of fresh apple. The batter is incredibly fast to make with just a. Complete your weeknight dinner with this German Apple Cake Recipe from Food.com. This moist flavorful cake is an old standby for potlucks and picnics.
AMIEs APPLE cake step by step
- Beat eggs and sugar, and zest together in a medium bowl. Sift in the flour, melted butter, baking powder and lemon zest. Stir to combine..
- Preheat oven to 180°C (360°F). Lightly grease a 23-cm (9-in) tart pan with rimovable base..
- Divide the pastry into two by putting the first half into the pan. Pour-in over the mixture half of green apples..
- Pour then the other half of the mixture and cover again with the remaining apples..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the center is fine to touch and a shewer comes out clean when tested. Leave the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before turning out into a rack to cool completely..
- Serve, share and enjoy!.
My sister gave me the recipe after she got. A deliciously easy Cinnamon Apple Cake made from scratch. This soft and tender Apple Cake is packed with fresh apples and features a crunchy cinnamon topping and a drizzle of sweet frosting. Simply record your voice and get immediate. A deliciously simple cake you'll bake over and over again!