Whole Wheat Pancakes. They're a healthier option to enjoy for breakfast or brunch. I perfected these whole wheat pancakes after testing batches and batches until they were just right. Everything a whole wheat pancake should be – fluffy, low-fat, and tasty!
I like to serve mine with almond butter and sliced. We absolutely love the nutty flavor of the flour! You can also use half whole wheat and half all-purpose flour. You can cook Whole Wheat Pancakes using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Pancakes
- You need of Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need of Wet Ingredients.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare of Optional.
- Prepare of Add extra 1/2 cup flour for thicker batter (fluffy pancakes!).
- It’s of Oil can be substituted for the applesauce (same amount).
These Whole Wheat Pancakes are easy to make using simple ingredients and incredibly light and fluffy. Our whole wheat pancakes are light, fluffy and delicious! These Fluffy Whole Wheat Pancakes will be your new favorite, go-to healthy pancake recipe! They are easy to make, full of nutritious ingredients and insanely delicious!
Whole Wheat Pancakes instructions
- Beat eggs, then add applesauce, baking powder, soda, and salt. Mix thoroughly to smooth any clumps..
- Add flour and water to mixture, mixing until incorporated..
- Measure 1/4 cup (for consistent pancakes), and pour the batter on a heated nonstick or greased skillet..
- Enjoy your healthy and hearty pancakes!.
And these whole wheat pancakes are FLUFFY. Remember when I showed you this picture? These are those, and those are these. Except that time I was feeling a little extra generous. With a few tips, tricks, and one very special ingredient, whole wheat baked goods can be just as fluffy.