How to Cook Perfect Dad's birthday cake
Dad's birthday cake. See more ideas about Dad birthday cakes, Dad birthday, Birthday cake kids. At CakeClicks.com find thousands of cakes categorized into thousands of categories. Order the perfect birthday cake for your dad.
Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images. Birthday Puns for Friends, Dad and Funny Cards. We hope you agree: these birthday puns really do take the cake! You can have Dad's birthday cake using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dad's birthday cake
- Prepare 450 g of flour.
- It’s 300 g of sugar.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- You need 100 ml of milk.
- You need 3 tbs of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need handful of raisins.
- It’s 2 tbs of nescafe.
- It’s 1 box of white fondant.
- It’s 3 drops of dark purple food color.
- You need 1 tbs of red food color.
- Prepare 1 of little box of dry gelatine powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of sugar.
- Prepare of powder sugar for dusting the surface for fondant.
- Prepare 100 g of red currants for decoration.
- Prepare 100 g of blueberry for decoration.
- Prepare 150 g of ananas jam.
- Prepare 300 g of butter.
- You need 2 boxes of black chocolate (used to cover a cake).
- It’s 4 of little boxes of baking powder.
- You need 1 bag of tiramisu cream base + 100 ml milk to make it.
- You need 1 bag of chocolate mousse powder + 100 ml milk to make it.
They make additions to cards, social media posts. Free birthday cards: Write name on birthday cakes, name on cakes,birthday cake with name, create your own holiday cards with our free online holiday card maker. Home For Father Happy Birthday Dad Cake. Choose from a curated selection of birthday cake photos.
Dad's birthday cake instructions
- Mix the ingredients for the sponge cake (flour,eggs,sugar,cocoa, coffee, milk and raisins and baking powder) with a mixing machine until creamy but not too liquid..
- Take some butter and butter up the inside of the cake shape that you will use for baking the sponge cake. (I used a circular shape which you can take the bottom off,and its metal. But silicone is good too).
- Pour the raw sponge cake "pasta" into the baking shape and bake it in the oven till the fork comes out clean, on 200 degrees celsius..
- When the sponge cake is ready let it cool and cut off the bump from the top to get the lower part of the cake..
- Cut this big spongy part in two parts vertically and cream the lower part with ananas jam and then put the mix of tiramisu und chocolate mousse on it and pur back the top part..
- Next melt the black choco with butter and cover the bottom part of the cake with it carefully..
- Now put aluminium foil into a rounded pot (which is smaller then the cake shape) and scrumble the previously cut off sponge cake in the pot. Put melted butter on it and ananas jam and mix well..
- Now push this mixture as hard as you can in the pot so it takes the shape of it. This is how we made the smaller cake on top.
- Cover this smaller cake with a thin layer of white fondant and put it on top of the big cake..
- Now mix the purple food paint with a hangful of white fondant and create the flowers for decoration from it. Also make white flower fondants..
- Next we create the red gelatine roses. One little bag of dry dust gelatine is mixed with 4 tbs water and 4 tsp sugar and heated up. Mix it well while its hot n put it in the silicone rose shapes then to the fridge. Decorate the cake with it when ready.
- Decorate with fresh blueberries and red currants. Ready!!!.
This fun cake looks amazingly professional I love the way the tiers on this cake represent the different generations in life: Husband, Dad, Grandpa, and Great Grandpa! A birthday cake is a cake eaten as part of a birthday celebration. Birthday cakes are often layer cakes with frosting served with small lit candles on top representing the celebrant's age. Variations include cupcakes, cake pops, pastries, and tarts. Happy Birthday, Dad! – From flaming candles on a tasty cake to your favorite music coming through the speakers, I hope your day is perfect, Dad.