Mini Dhokla khaman Cakes. Healthy steamed snack recipes for kids. They will absolutely love it and it is very easy to make as well. Dhokla is one of the famous and delicious food in India. we tried in the way of primitive cooking using miniature utensils. 🌱🌱We are going to plant a tree.
Traditional Rawa Khaman Dhokla – Steamed Savoury Indian Lentil Cake. If you have grown up in Mumbai, then you will remember the big fluffy yellow Instant Khaman Dhokla is a steamed cake prepared with chickpea flour and spices. Fail-Proof Khaman Dhokla recipe, Dhokla ki recipe, How. You can have Mini Dhokla khaman Cakes using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Dhokla khaman Cakes
- Prepare 1/2 cup of gram flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of semolina (rava).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger-chilli paste.
- You need Pinch of asafoetida (hing).
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need Pinch of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water.
- It’s As needed of Butter/Ghee for greasing.
- Prepare of For garnishing.
- It’s 4 of dry kokum.
- You need as needed of Black sesame seeds.
- It’s 2 of Tomato hearts.
- Prepare 2 of Tomato triangles.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- You need 1 of Cheese slice.
Homemade Instant Khaman Dhokla, a warm soft and spongy savory gram flour snack cake tempered with spices. These delicious vegan and gluten-free bites can be steamed, baked or even cooked in microwaved. Instant Khaman Dhokla is a steamed cake prepared with chickpea flour and spices. An all-purpose Indian snack that's appropriate for breakfast or birthdays, dhokla is a steamed cake from the Gujarat region.
Mini Dhokla khaman Cakes step by step
- In a bowl, sieve gram flour and rava, add all the other ingredients except baking soda and whisk for a minute. Keep aside the batter for 15 minutes. The batter should be semi thick..
- Lastly add baking soda and a tsp of water over it and mix well. Now transfer the batter into small round greased moulds and steam for 15 minutes..
- Let the dhokla cool, then unmould and decorate them the way you like. Here I've used tomato and kokum for eyes, black sesame for smile, cheese slice for mask and chilli flakes for hearts. Also tomato triangles for nose..
Recipe of Khaman Dhokla by Dhwani Mehta. This Khaman dhokla is also known as Nylon Khaman gluten f. Khaman Dhokla – A mouth-watering, delicious, Vegan, nutritious Gujarati steamed cake/Snack recipe which is prepared using chickpea flour and few Indian Spices. Khaman dhokla recipe with step by step photos. Khaman dhokla or khaman as its called is a savory steamed cake made from gram flour (besan).