Turkish walnut apple cake. In this video you will learn step-by-step how to make this simple apple pie cake recipe. It's a quick and easy cake recipe to please your guests. Apple Walnut Cake baked in a Turkish version.
All Reviews for Fresh Apple Walnut Cake. Fresh Apple Walnut Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The UK apple season runs through Autumn and Winter. You can cook Turkish walnut apple cake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkish walnut apple cake
- It’s 1 of carrot shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnut pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 slice of apples.
- Prepare 1 medium of orange zest.
- It’s 1 tbsp of bake powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
We have loads of different varieties at the moment and the orchards are packed full of apples. So with our English apples, we gave it a go for Maria's apple cake. The result was a lovely, moist apple cake with wonderful smells of cinnamon. Trova immagini stock HD a tema Walnut Apple Cake e milioni di altre foto, illustrazioni e contenuti vettoriali stock royalty free nella vasta raccolta di Shutterstock.
Turkish walnut apple cake step by step
- preheat oven 350.
- blend sugar,vanilla extract,butter with a electric hand blender..
- add eggs,milk.
- then slowly add flour,baking powder,carrots,cinnamon one ingredient at a time..
- hand mix with a fork the walnuts and apples..
- grease spring pan with butter ,pour in batter..
- bake for 28 to 35 minutes. eyeball the center make sure it's cooked through.
- you can tweak what ever u feel, but this is the basic traditional Turkish cake served with tea or coffee.
Dense, moist apple cake with crunchy walnuts and a cinnamon spice glaze. Easy to make with ingredients you probably already have around your kitchen! A good old-fashioned Apple Walnut Loaf Cake, it is moist and easy to make (no peeling the apples!). You'll love the flavor and simplicity of this recipe. This post was updated with new images and text to serve you better.