Fun easy chocolate cake birthday cake. ▽ About So Easy: Easy "How To" Make So Tasty Cakes, DIY Chocolate Cakes, Cake Decorating and MUCH More! ✌ Question of the Day: Are you fan of cake decorating? ⏰ Thank for watching! Chocolate Sofa Cake by Cakes StepbyStep. Easy Chocolate Birthday Cake – your very own showstopper.
These cakes are so much fun! They look really simple to put together, not super time intensive like some of them can be! This chocolate cake recipe is super easy to put together, moist and delicious! You can cook Fun easy chocolate cake birthday cake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fun easy chocolate cake birthday cake
- Prepare box of Cake mix.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk instead of water.
- Prepare 150 ml of oil or butter.
- It’s Jar of Nutella.
- It’s of Assorted chocolates or candy.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla and instant coffee if preferred.
If there's one thing I love about this blog, it's getting to play around with Thanks Liset! And congratulations on your baby – such a fun time! Super simple and quick to make, this gooey chocolate cake Check out more of our birthday cake ideas here. If you're after some tips about working with.
Fun easy chocolate cake birthday cake instructions
- Mix dry cake mix with liquid ingredients, add vanilla and instant coffee if desired for more taste. Take care of the extra caffeine from the coffee*.
- Bake the cake as per box instructions or till completely dry, poke it with a flat knife to make sure the cake is thoroughly baked. Let it cool down for 10-15 minutes. Heat the chocolate spread or melt any chocolate you prefer, enough to cover the cake and some for between the layers. I would use berries mix jam or peanut butter for the middle layer :).
- I cut the cake in half and spread some chocolate on both halves, then covered the cake with chocolate spread on the outside.
- Decorate the cake with your preferred chocolates or candies and let sit in the fridge for a bit so that the chocolate spread hardens. I used 2 snickers bars, 1 peanuts m&ms and 1 maltesers packs..
Why This Chocolate Birthday Cake is the best!!! I was raised to think that food was the way to a man's heart, and I think this cake might be the ticket. I know it may seem to be easier to visit your local grocery store and simply purchase a can of chocolate frosting, but in the long run, it's better to make. We've got German chocolate cake, no-fail fudge frosting, easy decorating tips , and more! This recipe will be your classic birthday go-to.