Recipe: Perfect Strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream
Strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream. Strawberry Cupcakes with Creamy Strawberry Frosting. I know, I post a ridiculous amount of cupcake recipes. But really, can you blame me?
Complete with strawberry buttercream frosting, of course. That's what I love most about baking- there is never a stopping point. I love taking recipes I already have and mixing them up to. You can have Strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream
- Prepare of Cupcakes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 of becel olive oil margarine @ room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 of egg whites.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of original almond milk.
- It’s 1 cup of finely chopped strawberries.
- It’s of Frosting.
- You need 12 tablespoon of becel olive oil margarine.
- Prepare 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Using fresh strawberries in these cupcakes and buttercream frosting simply gives you intense strawberry flavor. You will absolutely love the texture of this. The end results of this strawberry buttercream frosting is smooth, rich and creamy from the traditional ingredients: butter and powdered sugar. If you like these amazing strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream, then you'll love some of my other strawberry desserts.
Strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream instructions
- Pre-heat oven at 350F.
- Mix sifted dry ingredients except sugar.
- With a electric mixer on medium beat butter until light, slowly add sugar, on slow- add eggs, vanilla extract and milk.
- Fold chopped strawberries.
- Bake 18-20 mins, let cool.
- For the frosting – using food processor or ninja blender puree frozen strawberries.
- Beat butter until light and fluffy then gradually add sugar, add vanilla extract lastly add puréed strawberries – adjust according to taste or color..
- Let it cool in the fridge for half an hour or until cupcakes are completely cold. Pipe then add half fresh strawberry for decoration.
Fresh strawberry puree is baked right in to these tender, subtly pink cupcakes that are topped with sweet strawberry buttercream. I honestly had never given strawberry cupcakes a thought up until a couple of years ago. My Chief Culinary Consultant and I ventured into Georgetown for an It was fabulous – a yellow cake with fresh strawberries in the batter and topped with beautiful pink buttercream. It's taken me a couple of years. Making strawberry cupcakes with cake MIX.