Cottage Cheese Pancakes with Fresh Fruit.
You can cook Cottage Cheese Pancakes with Fresh Fruit using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cottage Cheese Pancakes with Fresh Fruit
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter or coconut oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of garbanzo flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
Cottage Cheese Pancakes with Fresh Fruit instructions
- Whirl eggs and cottage cheese in a blender.
- Add melted butter or coconut, flour, and salt; whirl until smooth.
- Add one banana. Whirl..
- Lightly grease a griddle or a large frying pan and preheat over low medium heat..
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into pan for each pancake..
- Cook until tops are bubbly, turn, and cook other sides until lightly browned.
- Fresh fruit: Add sliced banana or any berries as a topping and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon..