Simple Apple Cake. Here is the recipe to make this Easy Apple Cake. It doesn't require any mixer or blender and the Apple Cake comes out moist and delicious. A deliciously easy Cinnamon Apple Cake packed with fresh apples and features a crunchy cinnamon topping and a drizzle of sweet frosting.
A very simple apple cake that can easily be modified in almost any way. Add a couple of tablespoons of cocoa, substitute the apples with chunks of chocolate and hazel nuts, and you have a lovely. Simple Apple Cake Portuguese-StyleReceitas Da Felicidade! You can have Simple Apple Cake using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Apple Cake
- You need 6 oz of flour.
- You need 6 oz of sugar.
- Prepare 3 large of apple, peeled and cut in small chunks.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
Apple Cake with Cinnamon and HoneyReceitas Da Felicidade! I prefer it without cinnamon so I can taste the apples but add some if you like. Simple-to-make apple cake that can be cut into bars or squares for a teatime treat. This maple, apple and pecan cake with apple sauce has a beautiful texture.
Simple Apple Cake instructions
- Pre heat the oven to 400°F degrees..
- Mix the eggs with the sugar using electric mixer for 2 minutes..
- Use a flat wooden spoon to slowly stir in the flour until the batter is smooth..
- Mix in the apple chucks, pour the cake batter into a buttered and floured cake mold..
- Bake for 5 minutes at 400F, then lower to 360°F degrees and bake for the approximately 30 minutes or until it turns golden..
- To test if the cake is done insert a toothpick into the middle, if it comes out clean, then the cake is done..
This apple cake is four ingredients, with no need for butter or oil in the batter. It also just happens to This apple cake is as light, puffy, and fluffy as it is easy, easy, and easy. With chunks of sweet apples nestled in a tender and buttery rum cake, this French apple cake is the essence of simplicity. This simple cinnamon sugar apple cake is light and fluffy, loaded with fresh apples, and topped with a crunchy cinnamon sugar layer! Applesauce and buttermilk keep this simple cake moist and flavorful without adding a lot of fat.