Recipe: Delicious Quick and Easy Coconut Cup Cakes
Quick and Easy Coconut Cup Cakes. Coconut cupcakes are soft, fluffy cupcakes (with options for either a box-mix or from-scratch cupcakes) topped off with coconut cream frosting! Subscribe to receive weekly recipes and get a FREE Bonus e-book: Quick & Easy Weeknight Meals! In a bowl, using an electric mixer, mix the cake mix, water, oil, eggs, and coconut extract on medium speed until moistened and smooth.
Really Quick and Simple To Make. If You Like This Video Please Leave A Like and Subscribe. Coconut Flour Cupcakes – Easy to Make and Easy on the Carbs. You can have Quick and Easy Coconut Cup Cakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Coconut Cup Cakes
- You need 150 grams of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 50 grams of flour.
- You need 50 grams of chocolate.
- You need 50 grams of hazelnuts.
- Prepare 120 grams of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 130 grams of small coconut pieces.
When we had cupcakes before living low-carb, we loved that the sweet taste coming from the cake and icing, and thought it was the best thing to enjoy for a snack or afternoon tea. Rich and light coconut cupcakes with a creamy coconut frosting. Most coconut cupcakes are often a bit too dense and flavorless in my opinion, often presenting bland cake with a avalanche of coconut plopped on top. Coconut cakes are always showstoppers at family gatherings.
Quick and Easy Coconut Cup Cakes step by step
- Melt the butter and do the next steps while you wait for it to cool off.
- Chop the chocolate and the hazelnuts to small bits..
- Add all the ingredients aside from the butter to a bowl and mix them together.
- Slowly add the melted butter to the mix as you stir..
- Fill the dough into cup cake forms and put them in a preheated oven at 200 C (normal settings) on a middle height level for 25 minutes..
- Keep an eye on them, they quickly get burned! Take them out and let them cool off. Enjoy!.
Package all that delicious dessert flavor into a pint-sized liner for a single-serving treat that's a guaranteed crowd pleaser. Instead of paper liners, use the shiny kind instead to dress the cupcakes up. You don't have to spend all day in the kitchen to make a delicious batch of cupcakes. Just mix up a few simple ingredients and bake the batter in cupcake tins. From start to finish, your delicious cupcakes.