Chocolate chip Birthday cake cookies. If you have a friend or family member who loves chocolate chip cookies, there's no better way to celebrate their birthday than with a delicious chocolate chip cookie birthday cake. You can use a springform for the cake if you're worried about the sides sticking to the pan after baking. These cake mix cookies are loaded with chocolate & birthday cake Oreos!
The ultimate chocolate chip cookie cake is a gigantic chocolate chip cookie baked into a cake a pan and decorated with frosting. This cookie cake is perfect for birthdays, celebrations, graduation, just saying "thank you," and parties. When I was a kid, I studied cookbooks like no other. You can have Chocolate chip Birthday cake cookies using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip Birthday cake cookies
- It’s of cookie.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of vanilla cake mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg (room temperature).
- Prepare 1 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips (or mixture or white and semi sweet).
- You need 1/2 cup of sprinkles.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. They will set up as they sit on the cookie sheet for a few minutes. Super soft chocolate chip cookie in cake form!
Chocolate chip Birthday cake cookies step by step
- Sift flour, cake mix, and baking soda. Set aside.
- Mix butter and both sugars until smooth..
- Mix in egg. After blended well mix in the vanilla extract..
- Slowly add in the powder mixture until it's thick like cookie dough. Do not over mix..
- Fold in sprinkles and chocolate chips until evenly mixed..
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hrs. This is necessary for cookies to come out well..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Roll cookie dough (about a tablespoon) to a tall cylinder.
- Bake for 10-12 mins until edges are light brown..
- Let cool for 15mins and enjoy!.
So flavorful and loaded with chocolate chips. My new favorite way to eat a chocolate chip cookie! And when I tried this chocolate chip cookie cake recipe, I knew that my relationship with chocolate chip cookies reached a whole new level. Directions Mix in all other ingredients except for chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles. The Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.