White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing. Home » Desserts » Cakes » Chocolate Cake with Whipped Oreo Icing. This cake must be stored in the refrigerator because of the whipped cream icing! Cooking With Carlee: Chocolate Banana Cupcakes.
Julies Cafe Bakery – A Food Blog With Tasty And Simple Recipes. · This recipe for Oreo Cake is made with a delicious chocolate cake and a light, airy Oreo whipped cream frosting. One of the best cakes I've ever had! These Oreo cupcakes are to die for!! You can have White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing
- Prepare of White cupcakes, baked I used a box mix I always use Duncan Hines.
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 12 of Oreo Cookies.
- You need 1/4-1/2 cup of powdered sugar adjust for sweetness to taste).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
They're made with moist dark chocolate cupcakes, and are topped with a generous swirl of Oreo frosting!! Hence my oreo drip cake and my oreo frosting recipe. I think they also make an awesome cupcake flavor. These Oreo Cupcakes are a moist vanilla cupcake stuffed with Oreo cookies and topped with an Oreo buttercream frosting.
White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing instructions
- I used a duncan Hines cake mix. I substituted the water in the recipe for milk and I added a splash of vanilla..
- Pulse 1 sleeve of oreo cookies until they are pretty fine. If you do not have a food processor put in a ziplock bag and beat with a can or rolling pin..
- Beat heavy whipping cream with powdered sugar and a teaspoon of vanilla with a mixer. Whip until medium to firm peaks form. Fold in crushed cookies..
- Use a pastry bag and a 1 m piping tip and pipe a swirl on top of the cupcake. Enjoy..
- Store in refrigerator for up to 3 to 4 days..
For any amazing frosting recipe, you need some extra time beating that butter so it gets a nice whipped. It makes piping cupcakes so much easier. Buttermilk makes the cakes/cupcakes really moist so try and use it while baking these cupcakes. I looked on the internet for Oreo cupcakes frosting recipes and while there were so many, my eyes were set on cookies & cream frosting. What else can taste better with Oreo cupcakes, right?