Dog's Birthday Cake. These DIY Birthday cake for dogs and DIY Ice Cream for dogs recipes are perfect to help you celebrate your dogs birthday! I made it for my dog, Sparky's first birthday! We went to the dog park and all of the dogs got a piece.
With these birthday cake recipes for dogs you can put on the perfect treat. While there are bakeries out there that can do birthday cake for dogs, it's often just as easy and more economical to bake at. On your dog's birthday, doesn't it always seem like you've blinked and another year has gone by? You can have Dog's Birthday Cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dog's Birthday Cake
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Peanut butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded carrots.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Honey or stock.
- It’s of frosting.
- You need 1 of Vanilla yogurt or cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Baby carrot and shredded carrots.
This year my dog Toby turns four, and I'm bound and determined to make him a dog birthday cake. Dog birthday cake recipes fall into two categories: meaty and spongy. The meaty varieties are like meatloaves, but with only dog friendly ingredients. So no bread crumbs, onion, garlic or spices.
Dog's Birthday Cake step by step
- Mix flour and baking soda first..
- Add all other ingredients..
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes..
- Let it cool and top with "frosting".
See more ideas about Dog birthday, Dog birthday cake, Dog birthday cake recipe. Since I find an excuse to bake for just about every other occasion I couldn't let my dog's birthday pass without letting him enjoy a special cake. This dog birthday cake is simple to create. Get two Betty Crocker cake mix and bake them. Want to whip up a birthday cake for your dog's next special day?