Chocolate Heart Cakes. So Yummy Chocolate Cake Decorating Ideas. This heart-shaped Chocolate chiffon cake is filled with chocolate whipped cream and then covered with a layer of shiny chocolate ganache. Chocolate heart, chocolate swirl and dry heather decor.
Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. View top rated Chocolate heart cake recipes with ratings and reviews. You can have Chocolate Heart Cakes using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Heart Cakes
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 4 tsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Lukewarm milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chocolate sauce.
- It’s 25 grams of chocolate.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Pistachio or pumpkin seeds for decoration.
These little French-style chocolate heart cakes make a delightful alternative to chocolates or truffles at a wedding reception or party. This easy heart-shaped cake is filled with a sweet strawberry sauce and topped with a decadent chocolate ganache and chocolate-covered strawberries. So grab your girls or guys and get bakin'! All Reviews for Little Chocolate Heart Cakes with Pears.
Chocolate Heart Cakes step by step
- Grease a cake mould and keep it aside..
- Heat up 1 cup salt in a cooker or kadhai..
- Combine milk, vinegar and vanilla essence and mix well..
- Sift flour baking powder baking soda and cocoa powder..
- In a bowl add butter sugar and oil mix with a whisker..
- Then add condensed milk and mix well..
- Add all dry ingredients into the wet material to make cake batter..
- Pour the batter into cake mould bake into the preheated cooker for 40 minutes..
- Let the cake be cool, now cut it in the shape of hearts with the help of cookies cutter..
- Heat up the chocolate sauce for 2 minutes then add grated chocolate and mix well..
- Pour it on cakes and decorate with pistachios or seeds..
Red wine chocolate cake with berry mascarpone filling & decorated with fondant hearts! Show your loved ones you care by making these easy homemade desserts! A wide variety of heart chocolate cakes options are. Home › Cakes › Chocolate Cakes › Chocolate Heart Shape Cake. When I saw Hearty Bakes posted her Chocolate Buttons recipe, I immediately fell in love with it and told myself I'm going to.