Oreo Cookie Birthday Cake. Would you like a birthday Oreo cookie? A Birthday Cake Oreo is exactly how you would imagine it! It's a party of vanilla and sprinkles in your mouth.
This Oreo Cookie Birthday Cake Pie Recipe is so good! It really does have that classic cake batter flavor but in a pie! Are you ready for more Easy Pie Recipes? You can cook Oreo Cookie Birthday Cake using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo Cookie Birthday Cake
- Prepare 1 of Box Swiss chocolate cake mix..
- You need 1 of Package Oreo cookies..
- It’s 1 of Brick Cream cheese..
- It’s 1 of Tub Cool whip..
- It’s 1/2 of Bag Chocolate chips..
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter..
Following is a Oreo Cookie Birthday Cake Pie Recipe and guest post by Lisa at Wine & Glue! I made a Chocolate sponge cake and I filled it with Cream Cheese Filling. This cake would be also nice with my German Buttercream. Take crushed Oreo cookies and with the spoon spread them out onto the filling.
Oreo Cookie Birthday Cake step by step
- Prepare cake mix according to box directions. Then let cool..
- Beat cream cheese until smooth..
- Then fold the cool whip into the cream cheese..
- Chop half of the oreo cookies and fold into cream cheese mixture..
- Start assembling cake. One cake layer on the bottom..
- Then top with oreo cream cheese mixture. (all of it).
- Place second cake layer on top..
- Place half of the chocolate chips in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of butter and microwave for 25 seconds. Stir until smooth and glossy..
- Pour on top off cake and spread to the edges..
- Place in fridge for an hour. Once chilled, Enjoy…
Avoid going all the way to the edges of the cake. · This Oreo Cookies and Cream Cookie Cake is such a flavorful and delicious Oreo dessert recipe. Anyone who likes Oreos will fall in love with this The Best Ever Cookies and Cream Cake Dark chocolate cake layers with a cookies and cream filling, Oreo buttercream and a. Oreo Cookie Birthday Cake PieThe Frugal Girls. A fantastic twist on a traditional Oreo.