Milo Cupcake. Chocolate cupcakes made with iconic Australian chocolate malt powder, Milo, topped with rich chocolate buttercream and Malteser dust. Chocolate cupcakes made with Milo powder + cocoa power, topped with Milo frosting and Milo energy cubes – Milo AMAZINGNESS! Having a Milo kick lately, I've thought of making cupcakes with Milo.
Did you know that MILO comes from Australia? Milo Cake with Condensed Milk Icing & Milo Ganache. Coming from me who's always scared of putting on weight, this cake. You can cook Milo Cupcake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Milo Cupcake
- It’s 2 sachets of milo.
- You need Half of cup sugar.
- It’s 5 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s Half of tsp salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare Drops of vanilla.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 flour.
- It’s Half of glass fresh milk.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
Pipe the frosting on the cupcakes. These No Oven MILO Cupcakes are the best chocolate cupcakes. In a deep bowl sift the flour and the milo. Then mix all the dry ingredients.
Milo Cupcake instructions
- In a deep bowl sift the flour and the milo. Then mix all the dry ingredients. Next are the wet ings. Mix properly..
- Arrange the cupcake paper molder and pour 1 tbs each..
- Preheat oven at 250c and bake for 15 mins.
Cupcakes Cupcake Cakes Baking Recipes Cake Recipes Dessert Recipes Milo Recipe Fudge Lush Chocolate Milo Cake A rich, tender chocolate cake, slathered in silky malted. Time Leave cupcakes to cool completely on a wire rack. Stir Milo into the milk until mixture turns chocolate coloured. A fluffy and moist MILO Cupcake with Whipped Cream Frosting and Cubee Wafer.