Oatmeal Cupcake. Breakfast Oatmeal Cupcakes – Cook just once, and you get a delicious breakfast for the entire month! These breakfast oatmeal cupcakes are one of my family's favorite things to eat on rushed mornings. Oatmeal Cupcake or Oatmeal Muffin? – Coachs Oats.
Surprise — it's an oatmeal cupcake recipe! One that's crazy delicious, vegan, gluten-free and made with OATS. One of my favorite recipes for my on-the-go breakfast! You can cook Oatmeal Cupcake using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cupcake
- It’s 1 bowl of oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 bowl of flour.
- Prepare Half of bowl brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of small pack Raisin.
- Prepare 2 drops of vanilla.
- It’s Half of cup fresh milk.
- Prepare of Melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
I would love to hear what are some of your go-to-recipes! Make sure to leave it in the comments below! These are best described as an oatmeal cookie dough that is studded with dark chocolate chunks and baked into cupcake tins. I used a big chunk of Scharffenberger dark chocolate and.
Oatmeal Cupcake step by step
- Mix the dry ingredients, next mix the wet ing. Then combine and mix properly. Scoop 1 tbsp mixture in the cupcake mould then put some Raisin on top..
- Preheat oven at 250c and bake it for 12 mins.
These Oatmeal Cream Pie Cupcakes starts with a spice mix cake mix with some added brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. The frosting is a creamy marshmallow-cinnamon frosting. These funfetti baked oatmeal cupcakes are made with Greek yogurt and protein powder for a healthy, portable breakfast that is oil and sugar free! You know what my most favorite thing about blogging. An easy, homey recipe for pancakes made with old-fashioned rolled oats.