honey flapjacks. A wonderful first bake to share with children, these easy flapjacks are filled with honey and dried Put the butter, sugar and honey in a saucepan and heat, stirring occasionally, until the butter has melted. Treat yourself to these easy honey flapjacks for elevenses or the afternoon slump. Perfect for picnics, packed lunches and bake sales.
These flapjacks have a honey themed base rather than golden syrup, and to make it even more 'honey themed' I of course topped them with honeycomb. I like a theme, I roll with it! These yummy flapjacks are always a hit and you can add pretty much whatever you like to them. You can cook honey flapjacks using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of honey flapjacks
- You need 300 grams of rolled oats.
- You need 100 grams of mixed dried fruit.
- You need 100 grams of chopped mixed unsalted nuts.
- It’s 200 grams of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 200 grams of honey.
- You need 200 grams of caster sugar.
The Best Flapjacks With Honey No Sugar Recipes on Yummly Perfect Crispy Baked Chicken Wings, Cheesy Gluten-free Cauliflower Crust Pizzas, Lemon Garlic Butter Baked Cod. Even the sleepiest of sleepy heads drag themselves out of bed for Honey Flapjacks. The Happy Pear: Healthy, easy, delicious food to change your life from David and Stephen Flynn.
honey flapjacks step by step
- preheat ovan to gas mk 5.
- grease a baking tray that will hold the mixture.
- add the sugar honey and butter to a large sauce pan. heat gently untill the mixture is smooth, DO NOT ALLOW THE SUGAR TO BURN IT WILL BE BITTER..
- turn off the heat and pour the oats, nuts and fruit to the heated mixture. slowly mix it together untill it has coated all the dry mixture..
- spread the mixture out on the baking tray and cook in the oven for 30-40 minutes. it should have a lovely golden brown colour. allow the flapjacks to cool and cut into squares..
The Irish twins' first cookbook is full of irresistible, vegetarian recipes that are both nourishing and delicious. See more ideas about Healthy flapjack, Flapjack, Flapjack recipe. Fruity honey flapjacks – Cooking with my kids. These fruity honey flapjacks are a great bake for little chefs. Home » Recipes » Honey Flapjacks.