Oreo Ice Cream Cake. Hope you guys enjoy this video! This Oreo Ice Cream Cake Makes For The Perfect No Bake Dessert During Warm Summer Months. This Oreo ice cream cake is absolutely delicious and so easy to make!
Three ingredients, no bake, and you can put it together in just a few minutes. One of my most requested desserts and unbelievably easy to make. This cake is the perfect sweet treat to serve for hot summer days! You can cook Oreo Ice Cream Cake using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- It’s of of Vanila Ice Cream.
- You need of Oreos.
- You need of Chocolate Sauce.
- It’s of Caramel Sauce.
This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is a classic ice cream cake favorite with everything you love about cookies and cream in a dreamy frozen dessert. So what makes this Oreo Ice Cream Cake extra special? Well, there's a delicious layer of Tim Tam biscuits between the chocolate and vanilla ice cream. Spread the softened ice cream over the cookies.
Oreo Ice Cream Cake instructions
- Take the Ice cream out of the freezer and leave at room temperature for 30 mins so that it can soften.
- Line a 9 inch spring form pan with plasitc wrap and set aside. (This allows taking the ice cream cake out easier).
- Line the edge of the pan with Oreo's standing up and the bottom of the pan with Oreo halves..
- Crush the remaining Oreos in a zip lock bag till it becomes coarse crumbs..
- Empty out the Ice cream into a large bowl and mix together the crushed Oreos, chocolate sauce and caramel sauce..
- Once it is well combined, add the mixture to the prepared pan and leave to set in the freezer for 6 hours (Preferably over night).
- Once it is ready to serve, drizzle over some caramel sauce and remaining Oreo crumbs..
Then cover with the rest of the oreos. Put it in the freezer for probably at least two hours or until it gets firm. Ice cream cakes are an adored element of summer birthday parties — a magnificent American creation of cake, ice cream, and icing. Does it get any more glorious? Yes, it's a sugar bomb — a magnificent stack of Oreos, ice cream, and cake, a showstopper American dessert for an all-American weekend.