Easy Chocolate Cupcake. The Best EASY Chocolate Cupcakes are moist, have a tender crumb, are deeply chocolatey and made without an electric beater. No waiting for butter to soften, no creaming, the batter is simple and. Light, fluffy and moist, these easy chocolate cupcakes can be made from scratch in just one bowl, then ice them with a fudgy chocolate buttercream frosting.
These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. Mix up these One-Bowl Easy Chocolate Cupcakes in minutes. You can cook Easy Chocolate Cupcake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Cupcake
- You need 1.5 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 0.25 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 0.5 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 0.5 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar or white vinegar.
- You need 6 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
They're moist, delicious and come out of the oven with beautiful domed tops! How to Make Red Velvet Cupcakes. Easy Chocolate Cupcakes with Buttercream IcingBastora Express. Easy Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe from Scratch + Rainbow Buttercream FrostingLive Love Texas.
Easy Chocolate Cupcake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners..
- Mix all the dry ingredients. Sift and stir it until well combined..
- Mix all the wet ingredients until well combined..
- Pour the wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Stir it until well combined (be careful not to overmix)..
- Pour the batter into cupcake liners about 3/4 full..
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until skewer inserted into the cupcake in the middle of the tray comes out clean..
- Originally this recipe using an 8 inch cake pan. If you do, bake the cake for 35 to 40 minutes..
Easy to make, unusually moist chocolate cupcakes and no mixer required! No eggs either, the recipe uses a combo of baking soda and vinegar for leavening. Easy Chocolate Cupcake Decorating with a full step-by-step video tutorial showing you how to make beautiful, elegant, and gourmet chocolate cupcake toppers with NO special equipment or skill. This Easy Chocolate Cupcake recipe is a lower sugar take on a classic dessert—but it's filled with chocolatey flavor and creamy frosting that the kids will totally love. The best moist chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting made with melted chocolate!