Spinach cupcakes. Spinach Cupcakes make for a sneaky way to include vegetables in your kids' diet. These Spinach Cupcakes have changed my life. They're shockingly good and your entire family is going to love them.
We use a traditional flavour, spinach and chickpeas to make some savoury cupcakes. We have added some spices (paprika, turmeric and cumin). These Spinach Muffins with Banana are a super healthy and yummy toddler or big kid breakfast or snack. You can have Spinach cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach cupcakes
- Prepare 2 of large eggs at room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh spinach puree.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk plain Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pure Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 of leveled tablespoon cornstarch.
Each bite is packed with nutrients from greens and fruit—and the interior is so moist that even. These Gluten-Free Spinach Pancakes are a healthy breakfast full of nutritoius ingredients like spinach, oatmeal & Greek yogurt! Adding spinach to the chocolate chip batter is an healthy option to satisfy yourself for the craving of To prepare this yummy Eggless Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Spinach Recipe, preheat the Oven. These spinach feta savory pancakes make a great low carb breakfast for those with a savory palate.
Spinach cupcakes instructions
- Heat oven to 180C..
- Whisk the eggs and vanilla until creamy..
- Add the sugar and continue whisking until pale and fluffy..
- Add the yogurt, puree of spinach, and stir lightly..
- Sift the flour with baking powder, cornstarch and baking soda, add to the mixture and stir lightly, spoon it in the cup cake baking molds..
- Bake in the preheated oven for a period of 25 to 30 minutes..
They also make a healthy light lunch. These spinach and feta chickpea pancakes are an easy savoury pancake recipe with spinach. These spinach and feta chickpea pancakes make for a delicious quick and healthy midweek meal. These spinach pancakes are completely dye-free, and get their natural color from fresh baby spinach. They taste just like regular pancakes because fresh spinach has such a mild flavor.