Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes. These oatmeal pancakes with cinnamon, applesauce, and brown sugar are a crowd-pleasing View image. Combine two breakfast staples (oatmeal and pancakes) in this hearty take on a favorite. Top with sliced strawberries, maple syrup, and maybe a pat of butter.
These healthy oatmeal quinoa pancakes are flavored with lots of cinnamon and are hearty and Since it's the weekend and all, my mind immediately jumped to pancakes. Home » Breakfast Recipes » Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Protein Pancakes. If you follow me on Instagram or read my blog regularly, you've probably noticed how much I love smoothies and oatmeal. You can cook Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes
- Prepare 6 of egg whites.
- You need 1 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of fat free cottage cheese.
Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe, Learn how to make Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes (absolutely delicious About Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe: Ideal for an evening snack, a yummy. Buttermilk Pancakes with Blackberry-Blueberry Butter and Cinnamon Maple Syrup. Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe. by Global Cookbook. Serve warm with hot maple syrup passed separately.
Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes instructions
- In a blender, blend all ingredients until smooth (you could also add any fruit you would like into the blender).
- Heat a griddle or large non-stick skillet over medium-low heat.
- Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- For each pancake pour 1/4 cup of batter onto griddle.
- Flip when they start to bubble.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining batches, spraying the griddle as needed.
- Top with fruit or sugar free syrup and enjoy!.
Scoop in heaping Tablespoon amounts per pancake onto a lightly greased skillet set at medium-high heat. Stir in flour, sugar, wheat germ, eggs, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg. View the recipe and nutrition for Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes, including calories, carbs, fat, protein, cholesterol, and more. Pancakes are a simple and tasty breakfast staple in many homes and restaurants, and part of the fun is how versatile they are. Pancakes can be eaten in many ways.