Marble Chiffon Cupcake. Chocolate Chiffon Cake Orange Chiffon Cake Marble Cake Recipes Sponge Cake Recipes Fruit Cupcakes Cupcake Cakes Sweets Recipes Baking Recipes Desserts. This small marble chiffon cake is the perfect dessert recipe for bakers who enjoy a little challenge. Chocolate Marble Chiffon Cake is a combination of vanilla and chocolate baked together.
Chiffon cake, widely known as kue bolu in Indonesia, is a very elegant cake. Chiffon cupcakes are at their fluffiest and most fragrant hot from the oven. Once you get used to chiffon cake hot from the oven, you may never go back to eating it cold. You can cook Marble Chiffon Cupcake using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marble Chiffon Cupcake
- It’s 3 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 25 g (2 tbsp) of granulated sugar (for egg yolks).
- Prepare 30 ml (2 tbsp) of vegetable oil.
- You need 45 ml (3 tbsp) of milk.
- It’s 56 g (1/2 cup) of cake flour/low protein flour, sifted.
- You need 6 g (1 tbsp) of unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted.
- You need 3 of egg whites.
- You need 25 g (2 tbsp) of granulated sugar (for egg whites).
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cream of tartar or 1/2 tsp lemon juice (optional).
A candy bar inspired our modern—and even more indulgent—makeover of the classic chiffon. We piled on coconut, almond, and chocolate for flavors reminiscent of an Almond Joy. Hokkaido chiffon cupcakes are the rage over the past few years and I can understand why As the dateline for Bake-Along draws nearer, I decided to attempt these chiffon cupcakes again, and I'm so. La Marble Chiffon Cake credo sia una delle mie preferite anche se ogni volta dico la stessa cosa questo perchè io sono assolutamente innamorata di questa tipologia di dolce.
Marble Chiffon Cupcake step by step
- In a medium bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar until creamy and lightened in color..
- Add milk, oil, and flour. Mix until combined..
- Separate half of the batter into another medium bowl. Add cocoa powder to one of them and mix until combined..
- Beat egg white in a clean medium bowl until frothy. Add cream of tartar or lemon juice if using (optional). Either one of these acidic ingredients will help stabilize the beaten egg white..
- Gradually add sugar as you mix. Beat until stiff peak..
- Add 1/4 of beaten egg white/meringue into the non-chocolate batter. Mix thoroughly with a whisk or silicone spatula..
- Add another 1/4 of meringue and now we want to slowly mix without deflating the batter. Overmixing and vigorous mixing can result in a non-fluffy dense cake. So fold the batter with care until most of the egg white is no longer visible..
- Add 1/4 of the meringue into the chocolate batter. Mix thoroughly. Then add the rest of the meringue and slowly mix again just until combined..
- Line the cupcake tray with paper cups. Then alternately add chocolate and non-chocolate batter into each cup until almost full, leaving about 1 cm from the top..
- Decorate the top with any marble pattern that you like. I add three dots of different color on top. Then use a toothpick to drag through each dot with one continuous round stroke..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 340°F or 170°C for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean..
Did you know that you can make marbled cupcakes from only one batch of cake batter? I'm going to show you a method for making vanilla-chocolate marble cupcakes, but this same method works for. I haven't made a chiffon cake for a very long time. Now that Summer is coming. it's nice to have something light. and since this recipe is requested all the time, I want to share this recipe with you! Home › Cakes › Chiffon Cakes › Pandan Marble Chiffon Cake 香兰大理石戚风蛋糕.