Kit Kat birthday cake. New KIT KAT ® Birthday Cake – crisp wafers in birthday cake flavored white crème with sprinkles. You'll want to keep a few in your pantry and a few more at your workplace, because you can But, get ready, because KIT KAT ® Birthday Cake flavored candy will be available for a limited time only. The Kit Kat bars tasted like you would expect for this flavor.
Kit kat crunch with that creamy birthday cake goodness! The birthday cake flavor will be the first U. Kit Kat to include a topping mixed within the chocolate. You can cook Kit Kat birthday cake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kit Kat birthday cake
- It’s 2 boxes of cake mix (I used yellow box cake mix) – you're free to make your cake from scratch follow direction on box or your recipe.
- It’s 2 cans of vanilla frosting.
- Prepare 12 of full size kitkats.
- It’s 1 bag of Hershey kisses.
- You need 1 bag of plain M&M's or any candy you want.
- Prepare 1 pack of Oreos.
Normally, the Kit Kat you know and love simply We had the opportunity to sample the new Birthday Cake Kit Kat at Hershey's top-secret chocolate lab in Pennsylvania, and we're already eagerly. In April, Kit Kat will release a limited-edition Kit Kat Birthday Cake. With the crispy wafers you know and love, this Kit Kat features the brand's signature white crème confection that's studded with colorful sprinkles. Indeed, it's the first-ever Kit Kat to feature sprinkles, and there are dozens in every bite.
Kit Kat birthday cake instructions
- You can either make your own cake from scratch or use any box cake that you like..
- This is a two layer cake made in 8 in round metal cake pan..
- Once cakes have cooled completely, choose which layer will be your base and cut across the top to level the cake. If it is already level no need to do this step..
- Whatever plate, or cake platter you use take a lil frosting and spread a thin layer on the plate the lay the first layer this will help it stick no sliding..
- Once first layer is centered spread mousse or frosting over the first layer, if using mousse or pudding do not frost the side. You don't want it to mix with frosting when you ice the entire cake. Once you've spread your middle filling lay next later..
- Now you can frost the entire cake. Once cake is frosted start taking the kitkats and go around the perimeter of the cake. Make sure you're using full size not mini kitkats because that will give you the dome top for the candy..
- Once the kit kats are added decorate how you like go crazy..
A Kit Kat Birthday Cake flavor is reportedly coming out next year and we're so excited! This party-themed version of the popular snack is just one of six new flavors. "Kit Kat Birthday Cake delivers on the universal love of the layers of birthday cake flavor and aroma of frosting perfectly paired with the surprise crunch of sprinkles," Justin Kukura, senior manager chocolate product development at The Hershey Company, said in a press release. Kit Kat Birthday Cake will launch nationwide in April for a limited time only. In case you missed it, take a look at Oreo's collaboration with Supreme. Here at Posed Perfection you'll find delicious recipes, easily duplicated crafts, and some helpful tidbits I've picked up along the way.