Greek yogurt Pancakes. An easy, delicious and nutritious pancake recipe for the whole family! These Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes pack an added protein punch thanks to their all-star dairy addition and they're made with a mix of white and whole wheat flours. These Greek yogurt pancakes aren't your standard pancakes.
Add blueberries or chocolate chips to the pancake batter. These Greek yogurt pancakes are thick, delicious, and have only four (!!) ingredients. This Greek Yogurt Pancakes recipe is a bit lighter than your usual pancake recipe. You can have Greek yogurt Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek yogurt Pancakes
- Prepare 1 cup of greek yogurt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 7 tbsp of almond flour.
Greek yogurt adds in a good amount of protein and there is no added fat. Watch the video showing you how to. Keto Greek yogurt pancakes are made with coconut flour. They are easy to make, fluffy, and so My entire family loves these keto Greek yogurt pancakes.
Greek yogurt Pancakes instructions
- heat skillet or griddle to med to high heat.
- mix almond flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and the greek yogurt in a bowl.
- in separate bowl wisk eggs and vanilla.
- mix the eggs mixture in yogurt mixture and mix together.
- make 4" circle and cook on one side till bubbles form.
- flip over and cook about 1 to 1.5 min.
- this should make 12 to 14 pancakes. place what ever toppings you like on top and eat.
I make them often for our weekend brunch. Greek yogurt pancakes with Greek yogurt, eggs, flour, and baking soda are View image. Greek Yogurt Pancakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Greek yogurt pancakes are light, fluffy, and full of flavor! They're made using easy pantry ingredients for a fast and simple breakfast.