My Mother's 75th birthday cake, Apple spice cake. Make A Delicious Apple Cake With Nuts, Raisins, & Chopped Apples. I looked through many recipes for an apple spice cake and many used applesauce, canned apples, or spice cake mix! This is a true from scratch recipe that is de-licious!
I wondered if I had misread an ingredient amount or there was a mistake in the recipe. I went on and baked the cake and, like many other readers have learned, this super-thick batter turns into a deliciously moist, heavenly scented, apple spice cake. Apple Spice Cake – This delicious apple spice cake has the perfect blend of warm spices and a gorgeous texture, thanks to a double-dose of apple goodness. You can cook My Mother's 75th birthday cake, Apple spice cake using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Mother's 75th birthday cake, Apple spice cake
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Apples◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 2 of large Granny Smith apples.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ cake◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 16-1/2 ounces of spice cake mix, I used Duncan Hines brand.
- Prepare 3.4 ounce of package of French Vanilla instant pudding.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆toppings◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 1 cup of carmel sauce normally used to dip apples in.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆pan◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s of deep 9×13 pan.
Every so often, I post a recipe here that I just can't seem to find the words to describe. This is one of those recipes. Apple Spice Cake is a classic fall recipe and we are so excited to have a doctored mix option to go along with our scratch version for Caramel Apple Spice Cake. We adore both of these recipes, but sometimes you just need a fast, flavorful option for fall gatherings!
My Mother's 75th birthday cake, Apple spice cake step by step
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
- Peel and coarsely shred the apple. Mix with sugar and cinnamon set aside.
- Mix the cake mix with eggs, apple mixture, oil, and water. Pour into pan. Bake till done..
- Let cool and cover the top with the caramel sauce on top..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Apple Spice Cake with Brown Sugar Frosting. I am a healthy eater most of the time, but this apple spice cake is worth the splurge! Every year, I treasure the opportunity to make my own birthday cake, and I choose this. You can add a cup of raisins to the batter before baking if you'd like. —Jennifer Owen, Louisville, Kentucky My mother makes the best apple cake, and has for as long as I can remember. Big cinnamon-y chunks of apple nestle into a coffee cake I would call "unbelievably" moist, but really, should not be hard to believe considering that my mother is also the one who brought us another of the best cake recipes on this site, The Chocolate Chip Sour Cream Cake.