Tuna Fish Cakes. Spicy Tuna Fish Cakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These gorgeous spicy tuna fish cakes are perfect for entertaining. Use salmon or tuna in these easy fishcakes with grated potato, capers, asparagus and mustard.
A lot of recipes just fry the patties, or at the most dredge in flour and fry. These tuna fish cakes are literally thrown together and they are fancy enough (or at least adaptable to be so) and kid friendly enough to suit the whole family. All you need is some tuna and mashed tomato. You can cook Tuna Fish Cakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Fish Cakes
- It’s 150 g of Shredded Tuna.
- You need 3 of Medium potatoes, cooked and mashed.
- You need of Salt and ground black pepper, for taste.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1 Clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare of Plain flour.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- You need 1 Tbs of chopped fresh parsley.
Tuna fishcakes are super-easy, quick and cheap. You can also make and freeze them. Serve with a crispy salad, rice or vegetables for a tasty and filling dinner. These tuna fishcakes are so fragrant and delicious and you will want to make it again and again.
Tuna Fish Cakes step by step
- Fry chopped onion and garlic with butter..
- Drain the canned tuna and put it aside..
- In a bowl add mashed potatoes, egg, salt and pepper; then mix.
- Add the fried onion and garlic, fresh chopped parsley and tuna to the mashed potato mix..
- Sprinkle flour on a clean table, put your mixture on it and flatten it with your hands. Cut circles with a cup..
- Coat first in egg and then bread crumbs, do this to all the cakes. (Once done you can let them cool a bit in the fridge for about 15 minutes while you clean up.).
- Shallow fry your fish cakes each side for about 4 minutes or until golden brown..
- Serve with salad 🥗.
Spicy Tuna Fish Cakes with Dipping Sauce. I adore fish cakes, even growing up I loved those mushy things that they served with school dinners.. Coat each fish cake, first in the egg and then in breadcrumbs. Seeded tuna fishcakes. tuna fishcakes. salmon croquettes. These tuna cakes are unlike any other fish cake that I have ever made.