Peanut Butter Cup Cake. A sinful triple-layer chocolate cake filled and frosted with peanut butter frosting, layers of peanut butter cups and topped with chocolate ganache. An easy peanut butter cookie cake filled with peanut butter cups and topped with chocolate frosting. This Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Cake is the ultimate dessert!
This one is pretty intense…the rich chocolate cake…the creamy peanut butter filling…the buttery chocolate frosting…can you handle it? They're made of delicious peanut butter cake and filled with peanut butter filling then coated in chocolate ganache, as well as chocolate fondant. Let cool completely, then unmold the cake onto a cooling rack set in a baking sheet. You can cook Peanut Butter Cup Cake using 18 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cup Cake
- You need of Batter.
- It’s 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of package light brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of container sour cream.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
- It’s of Peanut Butter Frosting.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of butter, softened.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 4 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 1/2 tablespoons of instant vanilla pudding mix.
- It’s as needed of Reeses candy for decoration.
For the filling: Meanwhile, beat together the peanut butter and butter with an electric mixer. Chocolate cake with peanut butter cheesecake in the middle, covered with PB frosting. How to make a Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Cake: One chocolate cake layer goes on your platter. I like to slip little pieces of wax paper under the edges so the frosting doesn't mess up my.
Peanut Butter Cup Cake instructions
- Spray a pan with baking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Melt chocolate chips. (Microwave at 30 second intervals until melted, stir). Set aside..
- Using an electric mixer. beat butter and brown sugar at medium speed for 5 minutes..
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Beat in melted chocolate just until combined.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda. and salt.
- Add flour, alternating with sour cream, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Beat in vanilla extract.
- With mixer on low speed, gradually add in hot water (it will look watery).
- Divide cake batter evenly into 3 cake pans.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cake is firm when gently pressed on top. Let cool for 10 mins then remove from pans to cool completely..
- To make frosting: Beat butter and peanut butter until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in half the powdered sugar and half the milk.
- Beat in remaining powdered sugar. remaining milk, instant pudding mix.
- Place one cake layer on a cake stand or serving platter. Spread frosting on top, layer another cake, frost, layer last cake and frost. I reserved 3/4 cup of frosting to decorate..
- Decorate with Reeses candy!.
Peanut butter lovers, this one's for you! This Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Cake has chocolate cake topped with peanut butter ice cream & chocolate After looking through the book, I had my heart set on the Orange Cream Cake. But then I came across this Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Cake, and I. These Reese's Peanut Butter Cupcakes are always a crowd favorite! Chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting and a Reese's chocolate baked in the center.