Pinata Cupcakes. Usually it's for gender reveal showers and parties- wouldn't these be And while these piñata cupcakes may look tricky and complicated, trust me when I say they don't. Brighten up your miserable, short, dark Autumn days with these little mouthfuls of pure joy! They are really easy to make and are full of colour and happiness!
I have made these piñata cupcakes several times now. Piñata cupcakes can be used for any occasion and filled with any small candies. Here is how to make them Piñata Cupcakes. You can have Pinata Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pinata Cupcakes
- Prepare of cupcakes (as many as you want).
- You need 1 can of frosting.
- You need 1 of bag/box candy (your choice).
- You need of Inside.
- It’s to taste of m&ms.
- It’s to taste of Nerds.
- You need to taste of Candy hearts.
- You need to taste of Sprinkles.
- You need of Any kind of candy really.
There are all kinds of cupcake recipes out there, but I think that they're even better when they are fun. What constitutes a fun cupcake you ask? Learn how to make surprise pinata cupcakes with hidden rainbow candy surprise on the inside. Previously I showed you how to make a Giant Cupcake Pinata using your Giant Cupcake Mould.
Pinata Cupcakes step by step
- Bake a dozen(or however many you want) cupcakes and allow to cool completely. (We used a box cake mix to save time). Remove cupcakes from pan, but leave cupcakes in their in paper liners..
- Carefully cut a hole in the center of the cupcake, leaving about 1/2" of cupcake on all sides and at the bottom. Remove this cylinder-shaped piece of cake and set aside. (Don't toss them!).
- Fill your cupcakes with candy. (you could use anything small that would fit into your cupcake.) DONT FILL TO THE TOP LEAVE ROOM FOR THE TOP TO GO BACK In /on top.
- Remember the pieces of cake you cut out of the middle? Cut those in half, keeping the top half. (You can toss the bottom half now). Use the top piece of cupcake, your "stopper" piece, to cover the candy-filled hole. Frost the top of your cupcake..
- Notes- they cake a tool to take out the Center of the cupcakes I found it at a craft store (Joann fabrics) in the cake decorating area, Walmart didn’t have this tool and i cant remember what it’s called but its in my 4th picture..
- Other notes WHAT THEY DONT TELL YOU! I used nerds and the little valentine day hearts with words because I was making this for a class party for Valentine’s Day,.
- I made theses the night before the party, and the cake was so moist that the candy had gotten soft and was chewy they were hard anymore and my hearts didn’t have any words on them at all at that point. Idk if it was the candy i used or what but iam recommending filling these and Ice them not long before you’re ready to serve it. (it was still a hit at the class party as all of the kids was excited to find something in the cupcakes).
A fun surprise packed right in the middle of these fun cupcake treats. Watch and learn how to make Piñata Cupcakes, easy recipe, kid approved, and you will be the hit of any party. With a fun surprise M&Ms center, these cupcakes will bring smiles to everyone. I also have a giveaway to celebrate my birthday so stick around for that! These Piñata Cupcakes have a surprise inside and frosting with sprinkles on top!