1,2,3 easy peasy cup cakes. With help from the BBC Good food Website, here is an easy Cupcake Recipe. Guidecentral is a fun and visual way to discover DIY ideas, learn new skills, meet amazing people who share your passions and even upload your own DIY. An easy step by step guide to making delicious cupcakes.
My mom's old recipe, slightly modified. If you like, you can make an adorable Easter bunny with two types of cake; vanilla body, chocolate ears, and coconut fur. Home recipes > dessert > easy > Easy Peasy Cupcake Recipe For Kids. You can cook 1,2,3 easy peasy cup cakes using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 1,2,3 easy peasy cup cakes
- It’s 125 grams of caster sugar.
- It’s 125 grams of self raising flour.
- You need 125 grams of margarine.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla flavouring.
A nice and simple recipe for cupcakes to make with the kids. Cupcakes cakes, and Sweet Treats at affordable prices! Easy Recipes, Easy DIY, and Easy Printables. A fun way to share all things Easy Peasy Pleasy @ www.easypeasypleasy.com.
1,2,3 easy peasy cup cakes instructions
- preheat oven to 180°C.
- mix the flour,sugar and magarine into a big bowl and stir.
- then wisk the eggs for 50 seconds and then add them to the bowl.
- mix them all together until you get a gooey mixture.
- Next add the vanilla flavoring into the bowl and mix hard.
- scoop the mixture into 12 different cake cases and put them in the oven for 20 minutes.
- after 20 minutes bring them out and let them cool for 20 minutes.
- once they are cool enjoy.
And they are so, so utterly yummy! Line a cupcake pan with paper liners; set aside. This Easy Peasy Christmas Cake is a well tried and tested family recipe that has stood the test of time (several decades in my family). Place the ready-rolled marzipan onto the cake and gently smooth down the sides. Learn how to make oatmeal cups the easy way.