Chocolate cup cakes. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! For best results, use natural cocoa powder and buttermilk. These are the chocolate cupcakes you've been dreaming of!
Chocolate cupcakes are the ultimate party food. Make some for your next party! They are very cake-like and soft and are amazing without any icing. You can cook Chocolate cup cakes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cup cakes
- You need 6 cup of maida.
- You need 24 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 5 cup of oil.
- Prepare 7 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 8 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 cup of coco powder.
- You need 1 cup of yougurt.
- It’s of Warm water as required.
I filled the muffin cups about halfway and they. Learn how to make the best chocolate cupcakes – super moist, fluffy and chocolaty cupcakes with chocolate buttercream. Perfect Chocolate Cupcakes topped with a chocolate buttercream frosting! Chocolate cupcakes are a standard type of cupcake enjoyed by people of any age all over the world.
Chocolate cup cakes instructions
- Sb se pehle 1 cup maida 2 tsp baking powder or 3 tsp coco powder lkr 3 bar chan lain or mix kar ke aik taraf rakh dain.
- Ab 4 eggs ko beat karain hand mixture se ya electric beater say double volume hojaey add 1 cup caster sugar &vanila essence mix well.
- Mixture mn oil add karain again beat 2 tsp yougurt add karain well mix.
- Ab better creamy ready he slowly slowly maida eggs wale mixture mn add krte jaein or mix kar te jaein last mn 3 tsp warm water add karain better ready he.
- Cup cake tray mn cup cake paper set karain beter add karain spoon ki help se or bake karain 180 %pe only 15 minutes per heat oven mn serve to platter &decorate cream.
Cupcakes make the ideal first baking experience. Triple chocolate cupcakes for valentines day. The Best EASY Chocolate Cupcakes are moist, have a tender crumb, are deeply chocolatey and made without an electric beater. No waiting for butter to soften, no. This has been a literal labor of love!