Recipe: Yummy Moist Berry Berry Strawberry Cupcakes
Moist Berry Berry Strawberry Cupcakes. Delicious Strawberry Cupcakes made from real berries. They're a moist strawberry flavored cake with strawberry pieces, and strawberry frosting. These fresh Strawberry Cupcakes have a delicious strawberry flavor and chunks of fresh strawberries in the cake batter.
AKA the cupcake recipe you'll be making all Summer long. They're super moist, spiked with a hearty splash of vanilla, and Because we want the moistest cupcakes possible, this recipe calls for cake flour. Cake flour is extra finely ground and gives the cupcakes their silky soft. You can have Moist Berry Berry Strawberry Cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moist Berry Berry Strawberry Cupcakes
- It’s of Cake Batter.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of frozen strawberries in sugar with juice(thawed).
- You need 1 box of Duncan Hines Signature Strawberry Supreme Cake Mix.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cream cheese (softened).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s of Icing.
- Prepare 1 stick of 1 stick butter (melted).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of confectioner's sugar (powdered sugar).
- Prepare 1/2 packages of cream cheese (softened).
- You need 1 tsp of 1 tsp milk or half n half (add enough to desired consistency of icing).
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries in sugar (thawed).
Moist and tender vanilla cupcakes filled with fresh strawberries and topped with strawberry buttercream. You know that summer is here (or almost here) when most of my recipes have berries in them. Five of my last six recipes featured berries (sorry/not sorry?). Making strawberry cupcakes with cake MIX.
Moist Berry Berry Strawberry Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- If ur not making cupcakes, prepare ur cake pan (cover w/ cooking spray) and set aside. If making cupcakes get ur muffin tin ready w/ nonstick spray or line w ur baking cups..
- In a mixing bowl combine cake mix, oil, eggs, and thawed strawberries (w/ juice from strawberries). The strawberries are replacing the water component of the original recipe on the box so make sure to include the juice from the frozen berries. I also added a 4th egg. The box recipe calls for 3, but I did 4. Amps up the moisture and makes it fluffier…..
- Gradually add in ur sour cream and softened cream cheese (hopefully ur using an electric mixer for this step… I've folded these 2 remaining ingredients in before as well but they come out fluffy & moist either way….
- Divide batter equally (about 1 1/2 tbsp to 2 tbsp per muffin cup) Or just pour entire content into greased baking pan if making a whole cake…
- Bake for 18-21 mins or until toothpick inserted in center of cake/cupcake comes out clean..
- Place on wire rack and allow to cool for about about an hour prior to applying icing so it won't melt off (if u can wait that long!!!).
- For Icing: Melt down stick of butter in microwave-safe bowl, mix in all ingredients w electric mixer. Blend until smooth and creamy. Add more powdered sugar if icing too loose/thin or more milk if too thick until desired consistency reached. Be careful w juice from strawberries in this step as u dont want icing too runny and again, if it turns out too loose add more powdered sugar. Top each cupcake w dollop of icing to ur liking! Turn up & enjoy ur berry berry delicious bakery style cupcakes!!!.
You guys love my Doctored Cake Mix. I get a ton of questions from readers curious if they can I am all about berry recipes this time of year, so turning a simple vanilla cake mix into Easy Strawberry Cupcakes is a must. The fresh strawberries help to make these cupcakes incredibly moist. We'll turn them into a concentrated puree, which helps to lend the pale pink color to the cakes and adds fresh berry flavor. It's a lovely cupcake recipe for kids to make in the spring when berries are plentiful—or simply if you.