Tuna Casserole Cakes. This is a tuna casserole that even my picky family loves! Tuna casseroles are easy on the budget and always comforting. The Best Tuna Casserole is SO easy to make!
This comfort food casserole uses pantry ingredients for. Originally, this casserole dish was made with non-perishable pantry ingredients as a cheap, wholesome dinner that. Keto tuna casserole with no pasta is a well-seasoned mixture of canned tuna, eggs and spices This delicious and filling low carb and keto tuna casserole has no noodles, but it does have lots of flavor! You can cook Tuna Casserole Cakes using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Casserole Cakes
- Prepare 4 cups of crushed Potato chips, 10 ounces.
- It’s 12 ounces of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 20 ounces of canned tuna fish 3 cans drained.
- You need 2 of large eggs beaten.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need As needed of oil for frying.
Classic Tuna Casserole is one of those "comfort food" dishes that reminds me of being a kid. Standing by my mom's side when she prepared this was a treat. If there were a poster child for comfort food, I'm pretty sure Tuna Noodle Casserole would be in the running to be included in that list. Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole with Peas and Breadcrumbs.
Tuna Casserole Cakes step by step
- Mix the tuna, potato chips, and soup in a bowl..
- Form the cakes.
- Coat with flour.
- Then egg.
- Then breadcrumbs..
- Set on parchment paper and put them in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours..
- Fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oils.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Tuna Noodle Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A classic recipe for Tuna Noodle Casserole made totally from scratch – no condensed soup! I honestly am not sure that I've ever had tuna noodle casserole before making it myself for the first time. The ingredients are simple – canned tuna, mushrooms, peas, noodles in a homemade creamy sauce (without canned soup) finished with toasted breadcrumbs. I think one of my favorite things about winter is my love for comfort foods.