Recipe: Delicious Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. Instructions for cream cheese frosting: In the bowl of your electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Pipe or spread the frosting on the cupcakes. Garnish and decorate using nuts, cinnamon, or pumpkin candies (optional).
I replaced the butter with oil and I doubled the pumpkin and cinnamon. Pumpkin spice cupcakes hold a permanent spot on our fall baking bucket list, and with so many baking recipes we're making this season, we needed a ridiculously Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract until light and fluffy. To serve, frost cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. You can have Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- It’s 1 box of PILLSBURY MOIST SUPREME® PERFECTLY PUMPKIN PREMIUM CAKE MIX.
- You need 1 can of Cream cheese frosting.
- It’s 1 packages of Multicolor sprinkles.
- It’s 1 cup of Pumpkin latte M&M's.
- It’s 1 of Food coloring kit.
I topped these cupcakes with a homemade cream cheese frosting, but I've included some different frosting options for you to try with them. To make these pumpkin cupcakes, you'll start by whisking together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together. The one and only recipe for pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting that I'll bake!
Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Follow the directions of the cake mix. I used substitute egg liquid instead of actual eggs..
- Use Halloween themed cupcake liners and fill in the batter halfway. Bake for 21 mins..
- Stick a toothpick in the cupcakes to check if they're done. If it comes out clean then you're all set! Wait till they're completely cooled..
- Stir frosting to make it softer. Divide icing evenly into 3 bowls. In one bowl, mix in green food coloring. In another bowl, mix in red and yellow coloring. Leave the last bowl with the traditional white color. Frost the cupcakes (8 cupcakes for each color)..
- Add on sprinkles and M&M's. Decorate however else you want. Enjoy!.
Easy to make and super moist with delicious pumpkin spice flavor. This cream cheese frosting will hold a little shape if you pipe it, though a simple swirl with a knife works too. I like to use a round tip for piping. Pumpkin Cupcakes with Pumpkin Spiced Cream Cheese Frosting are perfect for Halloween parties, Thanksgiving or anytime you want a light These cupcakes are delicious naked, without frosting, but I thought creating a pumpkin spiced cream cheese frosting would be the perfect topping. Pumpkin Cupcakes that are wonderfully moist, loaded with warm spice, and topped with the best cream cheese frosting!