Tuna Casserole Cakes. Try StarKist's Delicious Classic Tuna Casserole From Our Kitchen To Yours! Visit Today And Explore All Of Our Tuna Casserole Recipes. Stir in tuna, seasoning, and peas.
Divide mixture into Perfect Petites; press to flatten. I loved tuna casserole as a kid and found myself craving it as an adult. However, the massive amounts of fat and salt in the traditional recipe were a turnoff healthwise, and it just didn't taste as good as I remembered. You can have Tuna Casserole Cakes using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Casserole Cakes
- It’s 4 cups of crushed Potato chips, 10 ounces.
- Prepare 12 ounces of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 20 ounces of canned tuna fish 3 cans drained.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs beaten.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare As needed of oil for frying.
I reconfigured the recipe to include more vegetables and the result was delicious. Tuna cakes are a great way to prepare canned tuna. It's a tasty alternative to the usual tuna salad. I love having these for a refuel after the gym as a grab and go protein.
Tuna Casserole Cakes step by step
- Mix the tuna, potato chips, and soup in a bowl..
- Form the cakes.
- Coat with flour.
- Then egg.
- Then breadcrumbs..
- Set on parchment paper and put them in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours..
- Fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oils.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
They're also budget-friendly and so flavorful. Hard to believe you're eating canned fish! Cook elbows as package directs and drain. These wonderful tuna cakes are keto, paleo, and gluten-free. Tuna patties are easy, affordable and delicious!