Mike's EZ Crab Cakes. "Who said I can't be that man that I wanna be?" Kick back with Mike SB in his new audio/visual "Crab Cakes" (Produced by Sekko) Shot by @beardmanmedia on. Artist: Mike SB Song Name: Crab Cakes Description: 'Crab Cakes' are fire just like this song by Mike SB! Dip both sides of each patty into cracker crumbs, pressing gently to adhere crumbs.
Originally located in Riva, Maryland, our new Pasadena location. These Maryland crab cakes get the stamp of approval from locals and out-of-towners alike. For the best texture, use lump crab meat and very little Maryland crab cakes with quick tartar sauce You can cook Mike's EZ Crab Cakes using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Crab Cakes
- It’s 2 of lbs Fresh Or 4 (6 oz) Cans Lump Crab Meat [fully drained & picked for shells].
- It’s 1 Cup of Regular Bread Crumbs [+ 1 cup reserves for coating].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Roasted Garlic Bread Crumbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Minced Parsley [+ reserves for garnish].
- You need 3 of LG Green Onion Stalks [fine chop].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Multi-colored Bell Peppers [fine chop].
- You need 1 tsp of Minced Garlic [+ 1 tsp Lemon Pepper & Black Pepper to taste].
- You need 2 tsp of Brown Mustard.
- Prepare 4 Dashes of Hot Pepper Sauce.
- It’s 2 Dashes of Worshestershire Sauce.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 of LG Lemon [juiced + reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1 of LG Egg.
- Prepare of Frying Oil [as needed].
- You need 1 Packet of Knoors Hollandaise Sauce [optional].
Whеn уоu live іn Maryland, еаtіng Chеѕареаkе bluе сrаbѕ is рrасtісаllу a. Used for crab cakes and crab imperial. Brad's pacific northwest crab cakes Conkity's Crab Cakes Mike's EZ Crab Cakes Evan's Crab Cakes My My Maryland Crab Cake Crab cakes with Lemon Aioli Jason's Crab Cakes The Ultimate Crab Cake Sandwich Delicious Crab Cakes sunshine's crab cake muffins Maryland Crab Cakes. The problem with most crab cake recipes is that they include a bunch of crap that is supposed to make it taste better but instead just muddies up the taste.
Mike's EZ Crab Cakes instructions
- A great brand of crab meat! Check closely for any shells..
- Mix everything together except for oil, hollandaise sauce and anything that says, "+ reserves." Add crab last and don't over mix. You'll want those lumps in this dish..
- Make your crab cakes to the size you desire. Smaller or larger. [smaller are less likely to fall apart upon flipping] It's up to you. Before plating your cakes on a plate, lightly spray plate with Pam to keep them from sticking..
- Place cakes in the fridge for 1 full hour to chill. Otherwise they'll fall apart while frying..
- After 1 hour, pull cakes from fridge and generously coat/pack cakes well with your reserved bread crumbs..
- Place oil in a pan and heat. Fry crab cakes until they're golden brown. About 5 minutes. Be careful when flipping them. Allow them to fry on one side for as long as you can without burning before gently flipping them. Upon flipping, use a spatula to lift cakes and another spatulas back side to secure the cake on its top. Then flip. Drain cakes on paper towels..
- If opting, make your Hollandaise Sauce as per manufacturer's directions. Know it will require both milk and butter. For additional flavor, add a couple of dashes of Old Bay and cracked black pepper to your sauce..
- Serve straight or, lightly drizzle Hollandaise Sauce over your crab cakes and garnish with fresh parsley. Definitely serve with lemon wedges to the side. Enjoy!.
I've been cooking crab cakes for over thirty years, and I've found that simplicity is key to having crab cakes that actually taste like crab. A quick and easy crab cake that features buttery round crackers, tarragon, green onions, and red pepper flakes. These are the fastest, easiest crab cakes I have ever made and some of the best I have ever eaten! Serve with coarse mustard on the plate or your favorite mustard sauce. Places Dallas, Texas RestaurantChicken Joint Mike's Chicken.