Recipe: Appetizing Authentic Gateau du Chocolat Using Chocolate Cream
Authentic Gateau du Chocolat Using Chocolate Cream. Pourquoi pas un gâteau simple au chocolat ? Qui a dit qu'une recette sucrée devait absolument être originale pour être appréciée ? Le gâteau au chocolat est incontournable !
A la sortie du four le gâteau ne paraît pas assez cuit. C'est normal, laissez-le refroidir puis démoulez- le. Bravo vous avez réalisé cette recette ! You can have Authentic Gateau du Chocolat Using Chocolate Cream using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Authentic Gateau du Chocolat Using Chocolate Cream
- Prepare of 15 cm diameter cake tin.
- It’s 100 ml of HERSHEYS chocolate cream.
- Prepare 3 of A. Egg yolk.
- You need 60 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 of B. Egg whites.
- It’s 40 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 50 grams of C. Cocoa powder.
- You need 30 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 60 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Icing sugar.
- It’s 1 of Butter to grease tin.
This moist chocolate Gateau recipe is the ultimate dessert recipe that is topped with a brandy infused icing & packed with a soft rich chocolate sponge. Top tip for making Chocolate gâteau. This cake can be made in advance and frozen without the icing. Just defrost completely then ice as before.
Authentic Gateau du Chocolat Using Chocolate Cream instructions
- Prepare 3 bowls and put A, B and C in separate bowls. Microwave the butter on a heatproof plate for 1 minute..
- Make a meringue with B using an electric mixer on high speed. When it starts becoming stiff, change it to a lower setting and beat to get a fine meringue..
- Use the electric mixer from step 2 on A (no need to wash). Beat until it turns pale yellow in colour..
- Add the melted butter to 3 and mix. Then add the chocolate cream and whisk..
- Sift C into 4. Change from an electric mixer to a hand whisk, and mix. Then add a third of the meringue and mix..
- Add half of the meringue that is left and fold in with a rubber spatula..
- Put 6 into the meringue bowl and fold in gently, scooping up from the bottom, so you don't destroy the air bubbles..
- Grease the tin with butter, and line the bottom and sides with parchment paper. The paper on the sides should be about 2 cm taller than the tin, as the batter will rise..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 28-30 minutes. When the surface puffs up and cracks, and the batter between the cracks is dry, the cake is done..
- Leave to cool in the tin. When it is cool, take it out of the tin and peel off the parchment paper. Sift icing sugar on top using a tea strainer and it's done..
I can't wait to share this delicious Chocolate Gateau, also known as gâteau au chocolat (ガトーショコラ) I was wondering about this chocolate cake recipe whether I'd get similar results without the heavy whipping cream… I try to avoid using such ingredient. Bonjou je mappel macsans a vou Oui jou blié dé lisie chocolate par fé bin je ro pran une kuier aaaaaaaaaaaa dé lisie jé. This chocolate gateau recipe, also known as gateau au chocolat, makes for a versatile, rich dessert. Try topping it with different fruits or how about a blueberry wine coulis, salted caramel drizzle, or fresh raspberries for a delicious and remarkably easy treat. Whipped cream is another ingredient you may.