You can have Ihop Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ihop Pancakes
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 each of Egg.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Heaping tsp Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
Ihop Pancakes instructions
- Preheat skillet over med heat. Use non stick pan or a little spray.
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Ladle 1/3 of batter in skillet to make 5" circles.
- When edges seem harden after a minute or two flip the pancake. Should be golden brown.
- Makes 8-10 pancakes.