Moist and Soft Cocoa Chiffon Cake. #ChocolateChiffonCake #MoistChocolateCake Try this Yummy Super Moist Chocolate Chiffon Cake and give your feedback. After sharing my ULTIMATE soft and moist perfect banana chiffon cake at here, many readers asked me if they can modify the recipe into pandan, chocolate, orange, vanilla or many more versions of ultra soft chiffon cakes. This Chocolate Chiffon Cake is moist and chocolately and has a mocha filling and is covered with a shiny chocolate glaze.
This Chocolate Chiffon Cake is super-moist, fluffy, airy, and bouncy all at once! With a rich chocolate flavor, this chiffon cake Light and soft with a velvety crumb. This is, without a doubt, the best chocolate chiffon cake my family loves! You can have Moist and Soft Cocoa Chiffon Cake using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist and Soft Cocoa Chiffon Cake
- You need 4 of Egg white (Large).
- It’s 2 of drops Lemon juice.
- It’s 40 grams of [A] Sugar.
- It’s 5 grams of [A] Cornstarch.
- Prepare 3 of [B] Egg yolk (Large).
- It’s 35 grams of [B] Sugar.
- Prepare 50 ml of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 90 ml of Milk.
- You need 65 grams of [C] Cake flour.
- It’s 20 grams of [C] Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of [C] Baking powder.
It tastes fabulous dusted with icing sugar. Great recipe for Moist and Soft Cocoa Chiffon Cake. This is cocoa version of my chiffon cake recipe. The bitter-sweet taste combines so well with heaps of heavy cream.
Moist and Soft Cocoa Chiffon Cake step by step
- Whisk egg white and lemon juice in a bowl. Add the mixed together [A] ingredients in three separate amounts and beat until a soft peak forms. Please be careful not to over whisk..
- Place [B] in another bowl and mix over boiling water until white and thick and the sugar dissolves into the mixture. Mix it over heat. Then add a little vegetable oil and then milk alternately and whisk some more..
- Add the sifted [C] ingredients and mix with a whisk, making a large circle..
- Your batter should be ready for the next step once the flour disappears in the mixture, like in this picture..
- Now add 1/3 of meringue into this batter and mix with a whisk in a cutting motion..
- Then transfer this into the remaining meringue. Combine gently with a rubber spatula..
- Mix from the bottom of the bowl to the top. Do not knead. Please be quick. The cocoa powder makes it difficult to retain the tiny air bubbles in the meringue..
- Pour the batter into the chiffon cake pan – working from further away towards you. Doing so makes it more easy to spread the batter in the mold evenly..
- Tap the mold on the kitchen counter to release any bigger bubbles in the batter. Support with your hands so as not to spill the batter..
- Bake in a preheated 170℃ oven for about 40 minutes. Once it is baked, turn it over and allow to cool..
- As the cake cools slightly, cover with a plastic bag to prevent drying out..
- Remove from the pan once it has cooled completely. Run a palette knife around the cake between the cake and mold to remove..
- Once you have removed the outer mold, you can remove the base..
- Turn over the cake onto a plate and remove the inner base mold..
- Slice into desired size and serve with whipped cream..
When I make chocolate cake, this is the recipe I use. I may vary the accompaniments, but the cake is the same. This is probably the best recipe I have used for chocolate chiffon cake – always, always well received and people are amazed at how soft and light it is. Ultra Soft and Moist Cocoa Chocolate Chiffon Cake. · Japanese style chocolate cake roll made from a super soft and fluffy chiffon cake that melts in the mouth. A Very Moist Chocolate Chiffon Cake – Japanese Dark Pearl Chiffon Cake.