Moon cake. A mooncake (simplified Chinese: 月饼; traditional Chinese: 月餅) is a Chinese bakery product traditionally eaten during the Mid-Autumn Festival (中秋節). Cake flour is ideal for making mooncake. Mooncakes are Chinese pastries with highly-varied fillings, generally eaten during the Mid-Autumn Festival.
There is nothing more satisfying than being able to make something from scratch. You don't need to fill the whole mold (unless you're using a traditional hand-carved mold). Chinese moon cake is the representative food of the Mooncake Festival, or more commonly known as Mid-Autumn Festival. You can cook Moon cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moon cake
- You need of a.
- It’s 300 g of flour.
- Prepare 95 g of pocken oil.
- It’s 15 g of salt.
- It’s 150 g of worm water.
- You need of b.
- You need 200 g of cake flour.
- You need 95 g of pocken oil.
- You need of c.
- You need 350 g of pocken meat mud mix with favored taste, depends on yourself.
It is also known as artificial honey usually used in moon cakes and other cakes to replace sugar. The moon cake is a kind of wheaten food. The dough is made of flour, oil and sugar, and filling is red-bean and lotus paste, salty egg yolk, preserved fruit, and chocolate. See more ideas about Moon cake, Chinese moon cake, Food. traditional moon cake.
Moon cake step by step
- Make step A, mix all material together, to smooth dough, leave it for 30 min..
- Mix step B, Dough put in refrigerator to make it more hard..
- Warp B into A. spread it and roll 2~3 times, ensure have enough layers. cut into 24 small dough..
- Spread each small dough to round pieces, warp C and salted yolk into it, seal..
- 195C 30 minutes..
Moon cakes are symbols of harmony, family reunion, and good fortune, and these meanings are The earliest moon cake appeared to be associated with Wen Zhong, a legendary teacher from the Shang. A step by step guide for making mooncake, a traditional Chinese dessert typically eaten during the Mid-Autumn Festival for good luck. Mooncakes are traditional Chinese pastries that are made during the Mid-Autumn Festival, which is celebrated in China, Vietnam, as well as other countries in Asia. Prepare the chocolate fudge cake combine with subsequent instructions over the package deal. See more ideas about Moon cake, Mooncake recipe, Asian desserts.