Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Cake. If there is anything better than a moist banana cake, it's this chocolate chip banana cake. A light and airy, oil-based vanilla batter, with sweet ripe bananas, a hint of spice and little morsels of chocolate chips make this everyone's favorite. It's a simple, easy and effortless recipe you will love making often.
Here's what you need: ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla extract, baking soda, salt, all-purpose flour, mini chocolate chips. Moist banana cake studded with mini chocolate chips and topped with rich Nutella chocolate frosting. Banana and chocolate go together like peanut butter and jelly. You can have Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Cake using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Cake
- It’s of a.
- It’s 6 of medium size mashed banana.
- You need of b.
- It’s 2 C of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bicarb soda.
- Prepare of c.
- Prepare 180 ml of melted butter.
- You need of d.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare of e.
- It’s 1 C of castor sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s of f.
- It’s of Banana essence (optional).
- It’s of Chocolate chips.
This is such a delectable flavor combination! It all begins with a moist banana chocolate chip cake that literally melts in your mouth. Try our perfect banana choco chip muffins! Absolutely healthy, go-to snacks with the right balance of banana and chocolate flavours to amaze your palate.
Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Cake step by step
- Prepare A (mashed), B (sift together) & C (melt butter). Set aside..
- Beat Eggs & Castor sugar till light & fluffy. Add C. Keep beating. Add in F, pinch of salt. Keep mixing..
- Next, combine A with the batter. Mix well again. Lastly, add B (sifted flour mixture)..
- Bake at 160 c for 45 mins. Adjust your oven accordingly..
They come out super fluffy, moist and Perfect-O! These banana chocolate chip muffins are incredibly moist and arguably the most delicious way to use up old bananas. This egg free vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Snack Cake, which uses up overripe bananas. So moist and packed full of chocolate chips, you can't tell it's vegan. In fact, I took it to the coworking place I go to once a week as a social experiment (also, my waist doesn't need me to eat an entire.