AMIEs Friend Apple Cake. An easy, warm wonderful fall/winter recipe from my friend Amy. Wonderfully moist, tender cake, with pieces of apples and a cinnamon-spice flavor. This moist cake goes together so quickly and easily and is so full of flavor.
In a parchment paper-lined pound cake mold, pour in the batter. Beneath the fruit topping lies a simple batter that comes together in minutes and bakes up tender and buttery. This cake can be as pretty as you want it to be: Whether you strew the apple slices haphazardly or fan them carefully, it will taste good. You can have AMIEs Friend Apple Cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIEs Friend Apple Cake
- It’s 1/2 kg of green apple, sliced lenthways.
- You need 1 of egg and 1 egg yolk.
- It’s 150 grams of flour.
- Prepare 200 grams of sugar.
- You need 50 grams of butter, cubed.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of finely grated zest of 1 lemon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
How to Make an Apple Bundt Cake. There are a couple of important things to remember when making a bundt cake. Make sure you start with a good recipe (one that fits in a bundt pan!) that has been tested and perfected. Because this cake has big chunks of apples the batter will not.
AMIEs Friend Apple Cake instructions
- Heat the oven to 180ºC. Grease and base line a 20cm round cake tin..
- Whisk the egg and egg yolk with half (100 gr.) sugar together in a bowl with an electric whisk until pale and fluffy. Gently fold in the flour, lemon zest and milk, mixing until fully incorporated. Stir in the baking powder until blended..
- Pour into the prepared cake tin. Arrange on top the apples. Sprinkle the remaining sugar and cinnamon on top and cover with small cubes of butter. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown..
- Leave to cool, then very carefully invert into a serving plate..
- Dust with powdered sugar before serving. SHARE and ENJOY!.
- My dear LUCIANAs yummy recipe…my recipe pics..
A tender cake full of cozy spices and topped with fresh apple slices. It looks stunning and impressive, but it's really easy to make and healthy too! Apple Dapple Cake is an easy, vintage cake recipe loaded with apples and nuts, and a sweet buttery glaze on top. This Apple Dapple Cake is one of Apple Dabble Cake is an old vintage apple-nut cake recipe that has been around for decades. It seems that everyone's grandmother had this recipe in.