Recipe: Delicious Christmas tree cupcakes
Christmas tree cupcakes. Christmas Tree Cupcakes Little Christmas Trees Christmas Sweets Christmas Cooking Noel Christmas Christmas Goodies. Easy Christmas Tree Cupcakes for Cupcake Decorating Parties! These are the cutest cupcakes you've ever seen!
Frost the cupcakes by starting on the edge of the cupcake and work toward the center. Continue to built the frosting into the shape of a Christmas tree. Select matching sprinkles to place on each tree. You can have Christmas tree cupcakes using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Christmas tree cupcakes
- Prepare of Cocoa powder – 1/4 th cup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Hot boiling water.
- Prepare 1 cup of + 1/3 rd cup Maida.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need of Baking soda – 1/4 th tsp.
- You need of Salt – 1/4 th tsp.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Refined oil -.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar -.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs -.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla extract -.
- You need of Vanilla frosting :.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter -.
- You need 2 cups of Icing sugar -.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract -.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cream -.
- You need of Green gel color (as required).
Delicious cupcake on white plate with golden cutlery and red napkin on Cupcakes with fresh berries and sweet christmas tree. Cropped view of confectioner with pastry bag. These Christmas Tree Cupcakes are a super cute holiday treat that are easy enough for the kids to help make, and they're sure to bring on some ooo's and ahhh's from those who receive them. These Christmas tree cupcakes are just full of holiday cheer.
Christmas tree cupcakes step by step
- Sieve the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda together and keep aside. Whisk the oil in a bowl and add the sugar whilst whisking it..
- Now add the eggs one by one whisking the butter & sugar mix. Add the vanilla extract and mix..
- Prior to this mix the cocoa powder with the hot boiling water and keep aside to cool to room temperature..
- Now into the egg sugar butter mix, fold in the flour mix and the cocoa water mix respectively. Line the muffin tin with muffin liners and scoop the batter into each liner..
- Bake these in a preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for 20 minutes. Cool them. To make the butter cream frosting, whisk the butter (should be at room temperature)..
- Slowly add the icing sugar into the butter while whisking it. Add the vanilla extract and the cream. Mix the color and fold..
- Pour it into the piping bag and pipe the cupcakes in swirls to form the tree. Then decorate with sprinkles and silver balls..
Christmas lights are what make holiday decorations so alluring. They glimmer in the night and can be used around the tree, on the house, and anywhere you want to string. Looking to make some festive Christmas cupcakes? Follow these tips to decorate prepared cupcakes with frosting Christmas trees. Make any cupcake festive with one of these easy Christmas tree toppers.